Official Community Forums Home

Royal Knight

Tyger

NO2010-4main.jpg

Nasstoys comes out with a LifeLikes Royal Line, and I had the pleasure of being Knighted! My 8” dildo lives up to the “lifelike” hype for sure! This toy comes in either vibrating, or non-vibrating, and I got the non-vibrating version.

To start, the smell of this phythalates free, rubber toy wasn’t overly powerful, and dissipated with a good washing.

It states on the packaging that this toy is good for anal or vaginal stimulation. Being rubber, it’s also waterproof.

Hefting this disembodied thing around was almost humorous. It really DOES move & feel real, with the exception of body heat and the strong suction cup on the base. Veins, ripples, ridges, detailed testicles, and even a lifelike flesh tone all give this toy even more of a lifelike feel/look to it.

Sticking it to the sink to dry after I washed it, I had noticeable trouble getting it off the sink. Very impressive.

Trying is believing, so, going into my bedroom, I grab my favorite lube and clit stimulator, and start teasing myself into a sexual hunger. Loving a full feeling, sliding this toy in was like filling an aching need that I had built. OMG, all of the attention to detail was fully appreciated by my clit and labia. Feeling like a real cock, I held tight onto the base, and thrust it in and out of my waiting lips eagerly, and royally treated myself to a luscious orgasm!

Advanced users and people that love a larger toy will love this toy. I give it 5 paws waaay up, a growl, tail bushing, and a back arch!

Give Yourself The Royal Treatment