Official Community Forums Home

Question From My Hubby Re Dildo's

• Members

I had the same question myself, and I understand the vibe thing, I have a couple, but I don't understand dildos! :lol: I don't get turned on by the use, and I wwaaayyy prefer my SO pounding me. But my SO says he wants to get me the big boy red or what ever it's called, here on TT to use it on me because he thinks it would be hot. I personally don't care much about them... And by the looks of things, it seems like I'm the only one... haha! B)

• Members
I had the same question myself, and I understand the vibe thing, I have a couple, but I don't understand dildos! :lol: I don't get turned on by the use, and I wwaaayyy prefer my SO pounding me. But my SO says he wants to get me the big boy red or what ever it's called, here on TT to use it on me because he thinks it would be hot. I personally don't care much about them... And by the looks of things, it seems like I'm the only one... haha! B)

No your not; but I can still get turned on just not as quickly. I would much prefer the real thing too. As for dildos there ok sometimes, I hardly use them. Give me something that vibrates and I'm golden. If SO wants to try BBR, why not you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. May be he has something special in mind? However, Maybe they have BBR that vibrates if not get a BIG BAD BOY that vibrates and try them both. I'm thinking your SO will love to experiment and see which one is better.

Check out these Big Red Bad Boys:

The Big Cherry - Vibro Dong

The Bib Boss Vibe

Wild Rose Vib

These are just a few cherry busters ;) ....... There are more where these came from.