Official Community Forums Home

Sensual Hot Wax

Dkskyy

• Members

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5772

Playing with wax was a huge fantasy of mine and boy was I excited to play with this set! My partner and I mixed it up by trying these and some regular candles to get a better feel for how this differ from regular ones.

Well, first and foremost these aren't as hot as regular candles so they're good if u're starting out. If you're scared of wax play this set definitely is a good start. I don't know what these are made out of, but they did burn cooler than regular candles we played with. The cleanup wasn't overly messy which is a good thing. I've tried soy candles in the past and those were difficult to clean up. My partner used a thin knife to peel it off which was fine for me, but i'm sure u could also use your fingers to lean it up in case the idea of a knife scares u. Oh, to ease removing them he put baby oil on my skin first. That helped A LOT with removing it later.

The burning was a bit slow when using one so instead we lit two and used them both at once and that worked beautifully. When holding two together over a body the bottom candle would heat up the other and they would melt faster. Nice little combo.

The box had 4 white candles and they were around 5-6 inches tall and like 3/4 of an inch wide. On the downside, one of the candles was actually missing a wick so we only got to play with three.

pd2109-00.jpg