Official Community Forums Home

Pink Fantasy Metallic Vibe

nikki2076

• Members

Pink Fantasy Metallic Vibe

tlc7205-7main.jpg

Let me just say I was so excited when I received my Pink Fantasy Metallic Vibe. It was so cute and it’s PINK! I love Pink!! This Pink Metallic Vibe has a nice pearl pink appearance and a nice sleek smooth feeling to it. I felt like it was Christmas again, I could not wait to use this. Its size to me is not too much but just enough to hit the right spots: Insertion Length=6" Diameter=1" this vibe uses 2 AA Batteries (Not Included). I inserted my batteries and I was very pleased with the sound level it is not too noisy. The speed control for this little vibe is at the base and is and has a turn style knob that you can use to adjust from slow to fast. The fast packs quite a punch if I may add.

It had been awhile since I have been able to have a little “Alone Time” and when the opportunity came knocking at my door I was ready. This Pink Metallic Vibe is a great way to help me remember what I was missing. I first started off slow rubbing it on my clitoris a little bit then slowly turned it up a notch and inserted into my vagina at full throttle and let me just say WOW I was headed to level “O” in no time. I was left breathless.

Another great feature about this Pink Vibe is that it is Waterproof so for those of you who like a little “Alone Time” in the shower or bath or whatever your water pleasure you can take this wonderful friend with you. This Pink Fantasy Metallic Vibe is made out of plastic and washes off easily with a mild antibacterial soap and warm water, with its sleek and slim design just wash, rinse, dry and away to the toy chest.

Pink Fantasy

Ooooooooo pretty in pink!!