Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Mini Vibe

roxy78

• Members

PD1113-12main.jpg

:huh:

mighty might

What can I say about this little cutie, it is a nice small sleek size, however, for this to pleasure you, you have to be one who is looking for a rough touch, the plastic is hard not at all soft in any sense, I was not too excited about this little might once I realized the changeable heads were made of the same hard plastic the shell was, the battery compartment was very easy to understand as it says “open” right on the shell so there is no way to mess up the battery compartment, the texture of this vibe is rough plastic and not at all comfortable to the more sensitive skin on your body, the vibration on it is, as stated, mighty, it packs a powerful vibe, I am not one who likes the rough feel on my vaginal area, even with lubrication, I was not at all turned on by testing it on my vaginal area, after that I used it to see if I could get aroused by rubbing it on and around my breasts, I found this to be a delight! though I used all 4 different heads I found the round one the most enjoyable, it does clean up very easily and will defiantly give you a vibration you can feel but as I said before it is for the ones who don’t mind the rougher feeling on their skin, another plus for this vibe is that it is waterproof and could provide some relaxation in the tub or shower! I would give this mighty little vibe a 3 out of 10!

Would please add a pic to this review?

I'm sorry this item didn't work for you. Though, I have something similar, and there are heads that I like, and others that I threw out! LOL

Thanks!!!

• Members

Sorry it didn't work for ya!! Looks like alot of fun to me. Since it is waterproof, did you try it in the water to see if the seals hold well? Since I know with one of my waterproof vibes water did end up getting into the vibe. Just curious!

I posted the pic for you to. Nice reviewPD1113-12main.jpg