Official Community Forums Home

Petite With Big Boobs...and Bra Problems

whitefang2002

• Members
It's amazing! My bra drawer is OVERFLOWING!!!!! All pretty colors and everything! You will love it! The surgery is major surgery and it takes a while to recover, but after you heal it's all worth it. I had major problems and ended up having four surgeries and I'm not perfect, but it's definately a HUGE improvement.

a lady i work with just had hers done, and she wishes she had done it years ago. they have a new procedure now, much like a liposuction. they made an 1/8' cut under your breast(where the crease is) and they actually suck the fat out, leaving the glads and nipples in tact. they also do a quick lil lift if needed. it cost half as much, and recovery is usually 1 week!! i am deffinatly getting mine done!!

• Members

I actually just spent 200.00 on brand new bra's the other day. I have been walking around in the damn wrong size and VS sucks IMO> they measured me wrong and were of no help in finding the proper fitting bra.

Do you have a Dillard's Dept store or Nordstrom? I went to Dillard's the woman was awesome. She measured me properly, 34DD and checked each bra I tried on to make sure it was proper fit. I am also not tall, (5'2) and I found 5 different styles and brands that fit me GREAT! What a difference it has made!

• 14 years later...
On 4/5/2008 at 12:00 PM, whitefang2002 said:

:( i have tried all of those.......none work for me from any of those place...they still fall out.....i am starting to think this is hopeless but thanks for the advise everyone

Hi I have the same problem & #1 I used to find the demi cup underwire bras once & a while worked much better than regular. But now instead of the wires being a true U shape they seem to have an elongated bottom & thats when the wire started going under my arm pit even with a 2 hook bra I used to be a 34 / 36 DD  Im not fat but have bigger boobs Im abt 5 ft tall and considered petite with regard to bone structure. so now I look for a true U shaped demi which I think demi means shorter ends on the wire? not east to find when i need the middle part to be so close - so if I find one close to fitting I buy it & sew the middle closer together.  Good luck I know it is always a struggle - even if I don't need a bra at the time if I see one that is close I buy it. and honestly do not buy online - always have to try it on..