Official Community Forums Home

Petite With Big Boobs...and Bra Problems

whitefang2002

• Members

Hi, I was writing to you all cuz I was online today to find an answer to my problems. I wear a 32D and can't find bras that fit. I thought that maybe you guys on tootimid could help me since I didn't find what I was looking for. I have some major problems when looking for bras....first off, they don't sell my size in stores around me. Second because I am so petite, the wires dig into my pits if I go for full coverage....and most the time my boobs fall out the middle of my bra the min. I move becuase the are literaly so close together. There is like less then a milimeter between them. Well, I just can't find bras that fit me. Mine are so close together and most bras have a wider space between the boobs. I am just so agravated about this. Been dealing with it ever since I got boobs!!! I hope anyone on here can help me, even just one person to point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks,

whitefang

• Members

I know this may sound dumb cause you probably tried, but have you tried fredericks of hollywood, I really like their bras and eventhough I'm not petite like you they have a lot of variety of bras for busty women.

• Members

I had this problem in my youth (I have since filled in more than just in my boobs). I suggest going to an upscale department store and getting fitted. Macy's comes to mind. They can get you a proper fit for your frame. SOmetimes if you are very petite it requires an usual measurement, one that you would never think of. Give it a try.

• Members

Victoria Secrets come to mind for me. Since I love their bras and they have some that lift without the underwire part plus they are sooo soft and comfy. I had to go there for my 11yr old since she is a 32C already, although they are a bit pricey, we both love them.

• Members

My girlfriend is a 38 DDD. And believe me, it took me one day of her asking me to look for bras for her to believe her that her size doesn't exist ;)

She's fluxuated a bit between sizes. She shops at Fredricks of Hollywood. She said they had a great selection for her size.

• Members
:( i have tried all of those.......none work for me from any of those place...they still fall out.....i am starting to think this is hopeless but thanks for the advise everyone

• Members

I have a slightly similar problem. It's frustrating and annoying! I have found that neither Fredrick's nor Victoria's Secret work for me (although they are nice to look at!) The cup sizes just don't go up high enough. I have found that www.HipsandCurves.com has an o.k. selection, as well as www.HerRoom.com (which I highly recommend for smaller band/larger cup sizing.) I generally find one or two bras that I love and buy multiples so I won't have to search and search! Alternatively, if you have the time (and patience) you can sometimes find odd sizes at Macy's and/or JCPenney/other random department stores!

My only other suggestion is go to a specialty store in your area!

I hope that helps.

Meg

• Members

I also have a similar problem. I typically buy my bras from JCPenney. I have to order them through the catalog, and order several at a time.

Sorry you have to go through this. It can really suck!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Just thought I would add this in here........so I was walking through target then other day.........and noticed that they had a new style of bra.....and it was in my size.........well close enough. I should be getting 32D but I usually end up with 34D. Anyways.......I decided what the hell, i'm going to try it on....why not......

And OMG IT FIT!!!!!!!!! NO BOOBS FALLING OUT THE CENTER......NO WIRE DIGGING INTO MY PIT.......IT WAS PERFECT.....AND THEY WERE SEXY.........AND SO I GOT LIKE 5 OF THEM IN DIFFERENT COLORS I WAS SO HAPPY!

• Members
:( i have tried all of those.......none work for me from any of those place...they still fall out.....i am starting to think this is hopeless but thanks for the advise everyone

your cup size might be to small if there falling out or if you get the "i have 4 boobs" look. try a DD and see what happens. in high school i as a 34DD and 100 lbs if that, so i feel ya.. now i am a 36/38DD depending onthe brand.

• Members

I'm glad you found some that fit and are sexy!!!! That's great. I'm a 42 or 44 F and I have a heck of a time finding oens that fit. We have a local store that carries swimwear, nighties and bras in many sizes. I finally got up the nerve to go in there and found smoe nice ones. Of course, I've gained some weight so the don't fit as nice as before but I keep hoping I'll lose it again!!!!!

• Members

Petite body with generous, D cup breasts... hmmm...

Are you sure about that bra size? I think I can help you to more accurately calculate. I'll bring my measuring tape...

:D

• Members

I have large boobs too, and a good bra is expensive but so worth it. At barely 5'2 I look like I lead with my girls ^_^

I love Victorias Secret, but I agree with Mikayla, go get measured at a good store, they can special order.

• Members
I have large boobs too, and a good bra is expensive but so worth it. At barely 5'2 I look like I lead with my girls ^_^

I love Victorias Secret, but I agree with Mikayla, go get measured at a good store, they can special order.

Absolutely get yourself measured so you know exactly what size your are. There are some great on-line stores: brasmyth.com, herroom.com, and figleaves.com that carry all sizes of bras. But they don't come cheap, unfortunately. Hopefully you can find a happy medium somewhere.

• Members

SO glad to know I am NOT the only one with this problem! I am 5'1 1/2" and have a terrible time finding something the right 36D size for my height! Thanks for the info! :D

• Members

I'm not a female but I think Fashion Bug might work. Idk if they carry bras though. I went in there once with my ex and I didn't look around. Get measured and then go off of that. I'll ask my girlfriend where she gets her bras. She is a proud 38 DD.

• Members

Wow I'm glad it worked out for ya!

I'm gonna have to try finding those!

I'm 5'3, and wicked petite, like yourself and I have more than a...handful on top. It's a pain. Especially as a dancer, the leotards have like ZERO lining and coverage. Lol. I need to find a good bra.

• Members

I'm 5'1 1/2 and my daughter is 5'0 were both 32 D. If we're lucky upscale dept stores may carry our size, we usually have to go to a specialty store to find what were looking for. Good luck, and I hope you can find a bra without having a heart attack when you go to pay the bill.

• Members

I used to have that problem. I was paying $65 for ONE BRA!!!!! Size 38J :o

I finally broke down and asked my Dr. for a referral to a plastic surgeon for Breast Reduction surgery. Best decision I ever made!!! I just wish I hadn't waited until I was 38 to do it! Now I have nice "C" cup bras that are easy to find and only cost $5!!!! **happy dance**

• Members
I used to have that problem. I was paying $65 for ONE BRA!!!!! Size 38J :o

I finally broke down and asked my Dr. for a referral to a plastic surgeon for Breast Reduction surgery. Best decision I ever made!!! I just wish I hadn't waited until I was 38 to do it! Now I have nice "C" cup bras that are easy to find and only cost $5!!!! **happy dance**

i am getting one when im done having kids...no point right now, since they could change even though i doubt they will. i have been a DD since i was 15. the only thing that changed was the band size.oh to be a nice full C *sighs*

• Members
.oh to be a nice full C *sighs*

It's amazing! My bra drawer is OVERFLOWING!!!!! All pretty colors and everything! You will love it! The surgery is major surgery and it takes a while to recover, but after you heal it's all worth it. I had major problems and ended up having four surgeries and I'm not perfect, but it's definately a HUGE improvement.