Official Community Forums Home

To Wet !

hott_country61

• Members

Howard, were you referring your advice to me that last post? I'm not trying to be hateful, but, sweetie, I DEFINITELY don't need anyone's advice on what to do in bed! If I had a guess I was probably squirting when you were learning the multiplication tables! I think I know what I'm doing-- sex has never been work for me, and the fact that I didn't gush the other night didn't matter a hill of beans to my partner or me. Since househunter posted for ME, I just told him about that to say EXACTLY what you said- it doesn't matter if you squirt or come or what, it's all how you look at the entire experience, i.e., don't focus on the fact that one particular thing doesn't work. I also said exactly what you said, but I said it before you did :) SLOW DOWN AND RELAX. If you weren't advising me, I apologize. But if you were, things are working pretty good for me just like they are. Have a good night.

• Members
No, the response was directed at househunter, and other readers. Do not take comments from me personally unless they are are sent to you in PM. Literally dozens of people read these posts, who never log on and comment or ask questions. In the rare instance when someone does, its always instructive, and reminds me to think about a wider audience, who may think they have the same problem, or a similar one, and will be interested in my answers. You sound like you have been having fun with your partner for some time. Congratulatons.

Well, you just said "for both of you" and since I was replying to househunter, I just naturally thought you were refering to me, too. Sorry I misunderstood. Thanks a lot for understanding and letting me know. Let's hope househunter can use a few of our suggestions. You sound like a good guy. Have a good evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel so proud of myself lol - I'm one of the few too. I had a post on not too long ago about it because i came so much and it was clear and a little sweet smelling. I didn't realize how much i came until my S.O. took me in his mouth and then he came up to kiss me but instead expelled my cum into my mouth. I had to swallow twice!!