Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson Go Vibe

jnbyoung

• Members

Doc Johnson Go Vibe - 4 stars

At first glance, this little pink gem seemed fairly simple, but I had to look at the box trying to figure out how to put a battery in (1 AA, not included). There are no directions printed on the box, and no insert detailing the battery procedure. So. I twisted, turned and tugged at the vibe, eager to start my playtime. Finally I pulled it apart, got the battery in and gave it a quick wipe with an antibacterial toy wipe. There is no cover or latch for the battery compartment; the vibe just separates in the middle when pulled hard enough.

DJ0358-01-3main.jpg

To get the party started, twist the darker pink end to turn the vibrations on. Overall I would say this gave off a nice little buzz, nothing too intense and definitely very beginner-friendly. It was a bit louder than I expected, but no louder than an electric toothbrush or razor, so you can easily mask the noise.

I used this for a quick solo session and was pleased with my resulting clitoral orgasm. It is too small for most to have any great effect when inserted, but using the darker pink end (where the vibration was strongest) externally was quite nice. Since this is a hard plastic, I would say it is safe with any lube you choose, and it is waterproof, so the fun doesn’t have to stop when it is time to hit the showers!

Overall, I give this a solid 4 stars – it’s compact, waterproof and a no-brainer once you get the battery in. Speed controls would be nice, but this is a nice little pocket full of fun.

Check it out here!

• Members

go go go! :D

It is pink, it's pretty, it's quiet and it looks so innocent I could put it my purse and walk through security at the airport without batting an eyelid! It had no smell at all, is waterproof and takes 1 AA. It took me a little while to pull the toy open to put the battery in but after I realised that turning it only works the on and off controls, I happily pulled it open, popped in the battery, closed it and twisted it on. I like the fact that it's impossble for this toy to turn on by itself in my purse.

The Go Vibe is cute and buzzes all over--the skinny and fat ends. The fatter end vibrated much more and I put some lube on it and rubbed my tension away, as the cute little box suggested. I had to stop and add more lube which surprised me greatly because generally, I never need lube at all! However, with more on there, I was soon on my way to a great clitoral orgasm. When I think about it further, I suppose that with no lube at all, the vibrations and sensation of the toy would have been quite different and still enjoyable but in this particular session, I wanted slicker sensations.

Because the Go Vibe is so small and compact, the vibes are not as strong as they might be with a less innocent looking toy. This makes it ideal for play with women who enjoy being rubbed, rather than just buzzed by a stationary toy, or those who prefer weaker vibes. I loved the senstation of a big finger playing with my clit (interesting to imagine someone else's finger...) and I soon had a lovely orgasm with my new toy. What I enjoy most about this toy is that it vibrates all over--I can hold it anywhere and lay it on me wherever I wish. I liked being able to rub myself whichever way and not worry about pointed ends, or weaker vibes on the sides. I have half a mind to slip this little vibe in my underwear and walk around with it for a day to see what it arouses! It's quiet, pink, as innocent looking as a bottle of nail polish and just as glam!

DJ0358-01-3main.jpg

• Members

Nice reviews, you two!! I reviewed this item a while back (http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1185&hl=johnson+vibe) and loved how cute it was. :)

Just a quick reminder/request: for future reviews, please make sure to see if others have reviewed your item, so you can add your review to their threads -- that way everything stays together. Thanks!

• Members
Nice reviews, you two!! I reviewed this item a while back (http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1185&hl=johnson+vibe) and loved how cute it was. :)

Just a quick reminder/request: for future reviews, please make sure to see if others have reviewed your item, so you can add your review to their threads -- that way everything stays together. Thanks!

well, i figured since there were two topics and both only had 1 review, i could just pick one to use... should i have used the older one?

If there's more than one, and we don't catch it in time to make the "blend" of the reviews, I guess it really doesn't matter at this point. But, I think Val was talking to the first newer review poster.

Just please, please, please make sure that you check the forum, to see if a particular item has been reviewed, and then, if it has, add yours as a "Reply" to the orignal, but, still put the link and pic up in your reviews, even though one or more people have already done so.

• Members
If there's more than one, and we don't catch it in time to make the "blend" of the reviews, I guess it really doesn't matter at this point. But, I think Val was talking to the first newer review poster.

Just please, please, please make sure that you check the forum, to see if a particular item has been reviewed, and then, if it has, add yours as a "Reply" to the orignal, but, still put the link and pic up in your reviews, even though one or more people have already done so.

To be totally honest - I did search for it but the search didn't bring anything up...at the moment I didnt have time to search page by page, I apologize!

ETA: When I tried to search again with "Johnson" "Vibe" or other combinations, it still didnt bring up that review. And it was from 2 years ago so I didn't go nearly that far back when I looked for it. :( I did go back (thanks for the link!) and posted this review there as well, so this can be deleted if the forum gods would like :D