Official Community Forums Home

Odd Question

Beavis

• Members

Ok so here's my problem. My best friend and I are friends with benefits and we love it, the other night we were wathcing a movie then after the movie started foreplay. As we were going about it I went down on her and gave her oral like I've done before, this time I think was different. I've gone done on her once before and I don't remember her juices being quit so bitter. So how do I make sure that her juices taste good without saying anything to her? Also when ever we've decided to have sex it's not planned she just says I want to have sex with you tonight.

• Members

The way someone's fluids taste has a lot to do with their diet, and as such, is subject to change. If she eats a lot of fruits and sweets she will taste sweeter, while cutting down on things like garlic and caffeine help to get rid of the bitterness.

• Members

Thank you both. So I guess it's chef's suprise each time? LOL oh well. The sex is great so I shouldn't be complaining. She does make sure that she is not near her period when ever she has sex with me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
The way someone's fluids taste has a lot to do with their diet, and as such, is subject to change. If she eats a lot of fruits and sweets she will taste sweeter, while cutting down on things like garlic and caffeine help to get rid of the bitterness.

I agree but no processed sugar that makes all cum bitter, mens and womens, things like natural fruit juice and fruits will make sweet as can be. :P

• Members
Taste also changes at different points during her cycle...I can taste ovulation...and yes, diet counts. As to what you can say or not say, since there is no planned sex, and you have no way of predicting ,then you have no recourse...you get what's on the menu, so to speak...again, this is just one more of the drawback of FWB's.

Get whats on the menu now I like that!! Pretty funny!! I honeslty have read about the man and what he tastes like but I didnt know that was the same for women but it is good to know. I will keep it in mind. Hubby has never said anything to me so I think I am going to have to ask him.

• Members

This makes perfect sense!

The ex drank coffee and smoked cigs all day, and he just about gagged me when I swollowed. It was icky tasting stuff, but I did it.

Sweet guy has a sweet tooth, :D and he actually tastes good. He eats about a half pound of M&M's a day, plus lots of juice, and no coffee.

Sweet guy+sweet tooth=sweet sex!

Now I know...........Thanks you guys!