Official Community Forums Home

P3 Power Balls

mailahn97

• Members

dj0954-01main.jpg

P3 Power Balls

When I first received I was a little apprehensive. We did just start doing backdoor activities about a month ago. First we washed them, this was rather easy as the beads detach from the remote. Then are very soft to the touch. They measure one inch in diameter. After getting it clean we inserted the 2 AA batteries. This was very simple to do.

We then lubed the anal beads as well as me. When using any type of anal toy you want to make sure to use plenty of lube and even then you can never use too much. You also want to make sure you are already being stimulated this will make for a much more enjoyable time.

My significant other began to insert them. I just relaxed and went with the flow. Once he had them inserted he cycled through the carious different vibrations. They all were great and not overpowering. I have never used anything of vibrating nature in my back door but this was nice and easy. We left them in while we continued and he said that he could feel them as well when he was inside of me. It made for an amazing time. I would definitely recommend this for someone experienced in anal….I would not recommend it for the beginner.