Official Community Forums Home

Why Doesn't It Feel Good?

Ever since I started having sex a couple years ago the only position that feels good to me is when the guy's on top. I've tried every other position I could think of and I kind of feel bad because I never want to be on top because it doesn't do anything for me. :( I'm too embarassed to ask a friend or my gyno. Is there something wrong with me? I also don't like to give head, I don't know why, it just grosses me out. Is there a way I can give head without being grossed out? :unsure:

• Members
Ever since I started having sex a couple years ago the only position that feels good to me is when the guy's on top. I've tried every other position I could think of and I kind of feel bad because I never want to be on top because it doesn't do anything for me. :( I'm too embarassed to ask a friend or my gyno. Is there something wrong with me? I also don't like to give head, I don't know why, it just grosses me out. Is there a way I can give head without being grossed out? :unsure:

Hey there,

I cant help with the answer cause I'm the same way about being on top. Let me know what you find out on that. As far as giving head...I love that! If the taste bothers you do it with an altoid inyour mouth. That masks the taste and adds an extra sensation!

• Members
Unless you give us more information on why you don't like other positions, or giving head, we can't be of much help. I can't think of a woman I have known who doesn't like being on top, for instance. Give us more information so we can make suggestions. We can only help if you give us more details about the problems you are having. It may be you are doing something wrong, or at least not right. We can fix that, pretty quick.

For me, I just don't seem to feel it as well as when he's on top. I've got a self confidence problem and I can't seem to let go in the bedroom...

Unless you give us more information on why you don't like other positions, or giving head, we can't be of much help. I can't think of a woman I have known who doesn't like being on top, for instance. Give us more information so we can make suggestions. We can only help if you give us more details about the problems you are having. It may be you are doing something wrong, or at least not right. We can fix that, pretty quick.

I don't like other positions because they don't feel good to me. The only position where I did anything was when I was on top. (My boyfriend is very giving he he) ;)

Hey there,

I cant help with the answer cause I'm the same way about being on top. Let me know what you find out on that. As far as giving head...I love that! If the taste bothers you do it with an altoid inyour mouth. That masks the taste and adds an extra sensation!

Thanks, I'll try that