Official Community Forums Home

Fucking My Hot Wife

• Members

DW and I were watching a baseball game on TV and talking. She said that she was going to take a shower. When she returned she was wearing her nightie and no panties. She sat in a chair oppisite me wih her legs slightly spread so I had a clear view of her neatly trimed pussy. As I stared at her pussy she spread her legs further and started some light masturbation. Needless to say my dick was rock hard. She said are you ready? then I went and shaved including a pubic hair trim and showered. When I finished she was in bed with all our and lubes on the bed as she was selecting a DVD to watch. She selected Shades of Sex. There is one scene in this DVD where a group of men are in a board meeting and they are looking at pictures of women while they masturbate together. DW loves to see men masturbate. She loves seeing multiple dicks. Then two gals come in and are talking about the men masturbating. In the meantime we had both begun to masturbate. She took a realistic dildo, lubed it and inserted it in her pussy. I love to watch her do this. Then as she was about to cum she withdrew the dildo and licked her juices off of it as I went down on her and she had a wild orgasm. On the DVD the gals were beginning to have sex with the guys. I kissed DW deeply sharing her juices. She said I am ready for you to fuck me with your big dick. She inserted our vibrating egg in her pussy and I followed with my dick. She said I love the way you fuck. I told her that she is the best fuck I ever had. We just lay there fucking and watching the DVD. When they started cumming on the DVD we could no longer hold back and I filled her with cum as she had another great orgasm. We just lay there in each others arms as with my dick still in her we told each other how much we loved each other and how great a fuck that was. Finally I withdrew my dick and she licked the cum off. I gave her pussy a light kiss. Then we thanked each other and off to sleep satisfied. :D

• Members
What a great night. <sigh> Wish my lover was home already.

yea me to but she not so I think I just go jerk off after that reading that one

LOL

It was on my list of things to do anyway

Glenn