Official Community Forums Home

The Double Delight

OPL_Temptress

• Review Team

NO1832main.jpgDouble Delight

When this product came in Wife and I were totally giddy with anticipation. It took us a few days to find our time, but we were not disappointed!

The Double Delight vibrating strap-on has a 6.5 inch external dildo with vibrating control and a 5 inch dildo meant for internal wear. The harness is made of soft and supple faux leather with elastic straps and multiple snap options for sizing. I was a little concerned about the “one size fits all” claim, but the harness fit both of our plus size frames with ease. The batteries were not included, but the two standard AA batteries were easily installed. There was no noticeable plastic smell and the life like look of the phalluses was visually appealing.

When there is woman on woman action, this harness really delivers dual action and doubles the delight. As a woman who enjoys feeling full during the sexual experience, having the internal dildo makes the strap-on even more enjoyable. The external vibrator has five speeds and is a nice comfortable girth.

While the smaller internal dildo is riveted into the harness, the larger strap on vibrator can be removed from its place in the harness to be used independently. Likewise, the fixed dildo can also be used solo when other types of play may not include human penetration, including either vaginal or anal fun.

I see this as an extremely versatile sex toy with so very many possibilities for one, two, or more players. In my opinion, the only thing that could have made this better was to include some type of clitoral stimulator on one or both of the dildos. With plenty of diverse uses and applications, I see this as a wonderful addition to a sex toy collection and would work well for beginners or veterans alike.

I LOVE mine. And I did a review on it. Here's the link for that:

Double Delight

Please remember to check to see if your item that you got sent to review, has had a review done on it, and post it under the ORIGNAL poster's thread, as a REPLY, then post it like you would all other reviews. You can check the item's page, and if there's a review by a Reviewer, then you know it's on the forum. I did a search in the Sex Toy Review section, at the bottom where there's a little box, and you can type in whatever keyword or item name, and usually get a variety of items. It only takes a few minutes to find them, if they are there, but we all need to do it.

I would've liked to have seen a slightly larger dildo for the wearer of the harness, but other than that, I loved it!!! Did it work for you and your partner? Were the vibes in the larger one strong enough for you? Was the size comfortable for you? Did it stay put?

Here's another tip: Make sure that you put the harness away totally dry (cleaning the attached one can cause the harness to get wet or damp). Cuz the black WILL bleed onto the toy, creating some weird effects....LOL