Official Community Forums Home

From The Toy Box

• Members

As a recent winning recipent of a box of goodies I was not able to indulge in due to excrutionating painful restrictions, I felt well enough last night to try out an item since I was over due for a birthday spanking. So the wife and I took out " a studden paddle - $16 at TT". Like Mikayla said he packs alittle sting but it turned my cheeks rosey red. In fact the wife was getting turned on and so was I as my cock rubbed against her thighs during the twitches I made as the paddle hit my cheeks. This was a great toy and bets of all it works great on the baby if you need to provide a swat( like when he bites) without leaving any marks other then a rosey spot. It looks well intiminating but the wife isnt keen on me carrying it around. But we will be keeping this by the bed on the night stand

Glenn

• Members

Glad you enjoyed it, but I wouldn't use it on a baby. When my son bit, especially during nursing, I would just remove him from my breast. When he was older and knew better, I just said a firm "NO biting" and directed him elsewhere.