Official Community Forums Home

Sensual Hot Wax

Mikayla1

• Members

pd2109-00main.jpg

Do you like hot wax or have you wanted to try it? These hot wax candles are perfect for beginners or advanced players alike. There are 4 'taper' style wax candles in this pack, about 4-5 inches long each. People ask me frequently about hot wax candles - what makes them different and safer to play with. Basically, sex candles burn at a lower temperature than a regular candle, thusly they cool off quicker and don't burn the skin like traditional wax would. These candles operate under this principle - they drip wax but it won't burn you - it will offer a sensual, warm wax that cools quickly.

I am a lover of wax play - but my hubby is new to it. He wanted to try with me (and it is more fun with two) so we played this weekend. After some nice foreplay, we lit a candle and I reclined on the bed to catch my 'drippings.' He positioned the candle over my breasts, particularly my nipples, and allowed the wax to drip onto them - sending shivers of excitement through my whole body. He moved down my stomach to my pussy and again dripped a trail along my most sensitive spaces. The wax is not hot enough to burn, but warm enough for that 'hot wax' sensation - very tintilating indeed! Hot wax on a hot clit is a wonderful thing!

The wax does dry on the skin and requires a good picking to get it off - but the look of dried wax on a naked body is very, very erotic (at least it is to me and my hubby!) We had a great time playing with these candles, and my hubby is now a hot wax lover as am I. If you are looking to try wax play, these are the perfect candles - and if you are wax player already - these candles can be a simple addition to your wax fun.

Wax Fun

• Members

I bought these not long ago, only tried them out on myself. I thought they had abit of a sting but not much, very mild. I waxed my penis and the head of it with the wax and I have to agree it was a interesting sensation ( refering to her waxing her clit). I havent tried it with the wife yet but planning too, it was crumbly peeling it off but I think it better to do it in the shower. I game to explore it, I just nervous about catching the bed on fire.

Glenn

• 1 month later...
  • Members

pd2109-00main.jpg

This sensual set includes 4 unscented candles and satin love mask. Take away one of the 5 senses and it will heighten the others. Wearing the mask during candle play will make the anticipation of the heat even that more intense.

I am such a “Princess and the Pea” type person. I am very sensitive to the way things feel, textures, temperatures, ect...

I can feel that tiny crumb in the bed no one else can feel.

But the idea of this product intrigued me. The thought of hot wax is sexy but how would I react if we tried it out?

So we decided to test this product out on my arm and not while we were in bed in case it hurt. So we lit the candle and Anton held it about 18 inches from my arm and let it drip on my inner forearm.

:o "DAMN! That was hot!" I said when it splashed my skin. We immediately scraped it off and I was red where the wax had made contact. I said I was glad we didn’t let it land on my breasts or anywhere else… :blink: this is just not my thing.

Anton decided we should try it on him so he could see how it felt. So I let it drip on his shoulder from about 8 inches away, he said it was a bit much and that it dried too quickly and the wax crumbles when you go to remove it.

We prefer to use scented soy wax for this kind of play. The heat is less intense and Soy wax melts into oil that can be rubbed into the skin and you can use it in a sensual massage. It is just a better feeling for both of us. The other wax just gets too hot. Others may like it and we know of those who like these a lot. They are just not our thing. At least I have another mask to add to the toy box! :lol:

try it.. you just might like it