Official Community Forums Home

Discover Your Lover - Tease And Please Game

Mikayla1

• Members

lovz0001main.jpg

So funny story, I got this game a few months back and my hubby and I played with it and enjoyed it immensely. Then, we shoved it under our bed to keep nosey eyes away and I FORGOT to review it! (Bad Mikayla, BAD, BAD, BAD....) Anyway, we moved our bedroom around and I found the game! So, here goes a review (and there may be additions as we are going to play again tonight).

The Discover Your Lover Tease and Please Board Game does just that - helps you learn about your lover, teases the senses to the max and sexually pleases both of you! This game actually has a whole lot goin' on - and so will both of you! There is a very detailed game board with spaces that indicate different 'requests' - the best are the masage spaces and the striptease spaces. There are 'task' spaces too (for male and female) - intimate task, affectionate task and passionate task (those are FUN) or question spaces - intimate question or general or difficult questions. There is a lot to do on this board and ALL of it is fun and sexy.

Here are some of the examples of intimate tasks: Massage the naked insides of your lover's thighs, without touching the erogenous zones OR Use your hands or take an object of your choice and use it to give your lover a masturbation show.

Here are some examples of intimate questions: Do you ever fantasize about group sex? OR Which words usually turn me on?

Here are some examples of difficult questions: Can a penis break? OR what does Double Dutch mean?

As you can see, you can have some major fun and learn alot while playing this game. Personally, we just enjoyed using the cards. We began with the board but ditched it to just use the cards. We were hot and bothered quickly and when the last card read, 'enter your partner without using your or her hands to help' it was all over.

This is a great game for new couples, established couples or those couples who need reconnection or a little sexual push. We loved this game and are using some of the cards again tonight! Tease and please and discover your lover with this super fun game!

• Members

I love the great games they are coming out with that are indepth, instead of the just plain old lets get dirty games. This ones sounds like loads of fun. Thanks for the great review Mikayla! :D