Official Community Forums Home

Penthouse Cyber Flicker 5x

LoveGoddess

• Members

TLP9387-6main.jpgPenthouse Cyber Flicker 5X

At first blush, this looks like your average 5 speed push button control, egg shaped bullet. The bullet has a soft flesh-like cyber skin coating that looks as if it was dipped in the batter and allowed to drip to a fine point. This thin fleshy tentacle whips around quite nicely offering a teasing tickle to a nipple, inside thigh, or anywhere else imagination takes you. Now, unlike other hand held push button controllers, Penthouse stepped up a notch from the typical idea that increasing numbers increases the intensity. In this vibe, increasing levels changes the TYPE of sensations.

If any of you have ever played with a partner, where they had control of the speed dial, you know how incredibly erotic it can be to have the sensations or speed suddenly change on you unexpectedly. I believe there is a word for it- its called a tease! Well, when we first started playing with this toy, Mr. SP had control of the dial, so I just got to lie back and enjoy the sensations.

The first speed is appropriately called foreplay. In Foreplay mode, the incredibly strong vibrations vary from slow brief pulses, to quick humming buzzes then an erratic blend of pulsing beats that defy any tempo. And if the irregular pattern of sensations isn’t enough for you, there is a speed dial on the side that you can increase or decrease the strength of the vibration. After a minute of so, I was thrashing around on the bed and begging Mr. SP to stop flipping the dials, he laughed at me and said he wasn’t doing anything, except watching my eyes glaze over. Brat! A few more minutes of blissful torture ended in one bed shaking orgasm.

Whew! well, ok thats level one. The second level is called Tease. (Tease! By God, after the first level how can a girl take much more!) By this time, I was thrashing around on the bed cursing Mr. SP, thinking he was the one goofing around with the speed control dials, but no, it is the nature of this beast to vary high fast frequent pulsing with long, low, deep, bone jarring vibrations. Just when you can’t get enough of the irregular nature of this non-pattern, the third speed called Pulsation, offers a nice respite with just high, fast, consistant pulses in a steady pattern. Vibe pattern number 4 is Vibration, and gives a steady buzz. Remember, you also have the side dial to change the speed at any time in any mode. (Just in case you need a breather between orgasms).

The 5th and final mode is appropriately named Climax. A deep constant vibration is suddenly interrupted by a series of pulsating beats. Its like morse code for “I can’t believe I’m coming again!” beeeeeep, Beep, beep, beep, BEEEEEEEEP. Oh MY!

During a second review (well, really! It was just too good to try only once!) I was solo, and I have to say, it was just as erotic as when Mr.SP had the controllers. I loved the teasing nature of this toy, and the incredibly variable flexibility. And I have to say, the whipping, spinning “tail” on the end of this egg was a GREAT clit stimulator. It was unbelievably quiet also. Not waterproof, but cleans up very nicely. Because it is cyberskin, you need to have a product called Renew, to properly maintain the texture of the toy, or else it will feel tacky and sticky after cleaning. Renew, will get it back to its soft fleshy feel.

Overall I highly recommend this toy. It's not often you find a toy that will actually tease you into a giggling frenzy.

Can I give it 6 stars?? :P

• Members

What an awesome review! I love the look of this toy and have it on my wishlist!

• Members

oh my....this is part of my toy collection...and damn, that little flicker make my whole body quiver with excitement....this is a great toy for any girl!!