Official Community Forums Home

First Toy

Ok so here's the low down... I am still a virgin, but would like to try some vibes... Any advice on where to start? I am especially curious about the rabbit vibrators, but obviously girth is an issue. Can someone help me out?

• Members

Have you tried one of the bullet vibes? After you have a couple of orgasms it might be easier to use something in the vagina..you may not have any trouble with some of the more slender vibes...then you can work up to the bigger ones. I have the mini rabbit vibe and it certainly heats things up...

• Members

Hi Hendrix,

First off, welcome to TooTimid! I'm glad you found us.

If you're just starting out, read the descriptions they do mention girth, if you're concerned. Like Pinky said I'd recommend a bullet too. You can use them clitorally as well as vaginally.

Or if you can afford it, start with a bullet and possibly this:

DJ0376-14main.jpg

Pocket Rockit Jr.

It doubles for clitoral as well as vaginal stimulation, is low priced, works great and is a good back up vibrator.

Take your time, and sit back and read the forums and the toy reviews. I'm sure you'll find something that's perfect for you.

Also get yourself some good waterproof lubricant. And don't be afraid to use a lot of it, it may make it much more comfortable for you.

thank you guys! that helps a lot. i was thinking about getting a regular vibrator as well and i was also going to ask if hardness makes a difference? would it be better for me to get a softer-materialed slimline or should i just go with the basics?

• Members
thank you guys! that helps a lot. i was thinking about getting a regular vibrator as well and i was also going to ask if hardness makes a difference? would it be better for me to get a softer-materialed slimline or should i just go with the basics?

I would go with softer more realistic. If you get over enthusiastic at first and push a bit too hard, the softer toy will be more giving. Harder toys aren't as easy. Also a slicker harder toy can get away from you too.

Good Luck!

• Members
i am virgin,<woman>,i want to buy a vibrator,i like the coin,you try coin?it is good for me?

Welcome, what is the "coin" I never heard of it, I have heard of and seen the cone. Is that the same thing?

• Members
sorry is the cone,you try?

I have not used a cone, but have seen them. Tootimid here sells one Cone

• Members
i read a good rewies for cone,but is it good for me,because a say i am virgin..

maybe a try this http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5659

what you think?

That may be good, but if it were me I'd get a bullet. I love the silver bullet or a pocket rock it.

• Members
you say i try a bullet? :unsure: ,i tkink it is no soo good for my first toy,and i am :unsure:

Thanks for the PM, cristina. :)

Since you're a virgin and somewhat new to toys, you may want to start with something simple. While Lilly and The Cone are popular, well-reviewed toys, starting smaller might be the way to go.

I have the Silver Bullet:

SE1109-05main.jpg

Silver Bullet Link

It's great for clitoral stimulation and can be inserted as well. The speed is easy to adjust. I think it's a great toy if you're just starting out.

• Members
Thanks for the PM, cristina. :)

Since you're a virgin and somewhat new to toys, you may want to start with something simple. While Lilly and The Cone are popular, well-reviewed toys, starting smaller might be the way to go.

I have the Silver Bullet:

SE1109-05main.jpg

Silver Bullet Link

It's great for clitoral stimulation and can be inserted as well. The speed is easy to adjust. I think it's a great toy if you're just starting out.

tkank you for your answer,it is soo hard to choice my first vibrators,but is good to choice but different vibrator,i stay alone,buy buy parents when come are find or my sister :unsure:<_<

• Members

Cristina, thanks for the PM. I agree with the others, I think a bullet would be a good first toy. Bullets are fairly cheap, and they are great first toys.