Official Community Forums Home

I Want To Make Her "cum" Via Oral Sex

Deebow

I haven't performed oral sex in years and i just started back doing it with my now wife. I want to give her her first orgasm "via head". We both want to get each other to that point. I need a step by step booklet to get my game on track. Can anyone help me out? Ladies....my ears and eyes are wide open!!!!

• Members

If you go to the sex education tab at the top of the page, there are two excellent articles on oral sex---one for her, and one for him. There are other articles you may want to read also, but these are great for learning about great oral sex!

Good luck, and welcome to TooTimid!

• Members
I haven't performed oral sex in years and i just started back doing it with my now wife. I want to give her her first orgasm "via head". We both want to get each other to that point. I need a step by step booklet to get my game on track. Can anyone help me out? Ladies....my ears and eyes are wide open!!!!

Welcome to the boards and you may want to try Sex Education Articles . Also there's some great convo's on tips on how to be better at oral. Good luck and have fun!

• Members

Welcome to the board. Like my fellow posters have already stated the Sex Educaton button on top is great. There are many different articles there that are not only very well written but also very informative. Please keep us posted we love to hear updates.