Official Community Forums Home

Booty Bumpers Dildo & Plug Kit

ReeRee42

• Review Team

TLH8431-6main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5162

Booty Bumpers Dildo & Plug Kit

Excite your most desired needs with this unique kit!

This Kit is perfect for anybody. Newbies will love the variety of sizes as well as the versatility of the 3 different sizes. They come in an easy to open package that is also useful for storage. They are made of SensiFirm material and they're soft but amazingly firm, and very smooth and easy to insert with or without lube. Altho I would recommend lube and lots of it, but that's just me. There are so many different ways to use these you'll never get bored with them. They also have suction cups that hold firm to any smooth surface, like shower walls, bathtub bottoms, car hoods.....the sky is the limit! The 3 different lengths work great for either vaginal or anal play or both at the same time for those who like double-penetration. This set is also great for those who want to experiment but are intimidated by other anal toys. They are very non-intimidating and once again, the 3 different sizes allow you to move at your own pace. Maintenance and clean up are so easy it's almost rediculous. Since they're completely waterproof, all you need to do is give them a good wash with mild soap and water and allow to dry. Dusting them with Talcum power or cornstarch after they are completely dry will keep them from becoming sticky and/or crack and keeps them new for a long time.

• Members

I think I may need to look into these they look like a lot of fun! Good Review!!