Official Community Forums Home

This Just Really Pisses Me Off!

Guest eminatic

if she'd already had an abortion once, im confused as to why she didnt just take the route again, instead of actually having the baby and dumping it somewhere...

• Members
if she'd already had an abortion once, im confused as to why she didnt just take the route again, instead of actually having the baby and dumping it somewhere...

pfft who knows

• Members

So I see statuatory rape for the boyfriend... and first degree murder for the stupid bitch who had the baby elsewhere and carried it to the bathroom to kill it - seriously, how can you carry a squirming infant in your arms all the way to a park, and then just drop it in the toilet? What the HELL? I hope they make her pay for this; sure she's fourteen but at fourteen you're smart enough to know better than to do something like that goddammit. >.< That's a freshman in high school, four years shy of adulthood. -shakes head- Charge 'er.

• Members
So I see statuatory rape for the boyfriend... and first degree murder for the stupid bitch who had the baby elsewhere and carried it to the bathroom to kill it - seriously, how can you carry a squirming infant in your arms all the way to a park, and then just drop it in the toilet? What the HELL? I hope they make her pay for this; sure she's fourteen but at fourteen you're smart enough to know better than to do something like that goddammit. >.< That's a freshman in high school, four years shy of adulthood. -shakes head- Charge 'er.

they are charging her as an adult because of the fact that she had the baby elsewhere and dumped him somewhere else.

• Members

Damn right they are -still upset-