Official Community Forums Home

This Just Really Pisses Me Off!

• Members

i just read this in the paper today!! AND I COULD SCREAM!!

there was a cinco de mayo celebration and a county park. Apparently while cleaning up the park restrooms after the celebration, the cleaning crew found a new born infant dumped into a toilet, in a womens bathroom. the baby appeared to be full term, and still had his cord attached. The baby boy did not survive, and have no leads at this time.

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS!! when i read this i wanted to cry. how can someone do this!? i don't understand. there are people out there (my hubby and I included) who would give anything, and so desperately want to have a child, and this selfish,self centered hateful bitch just dumps that little miracle into a toilet like some waded up piece of toilet paper that she just pissed on!!

if she dident want to have children, then she should have taken the proper precautions to avoid things like, oh i dont know, a condom, or keeping her legs closed!! and i know, they dont know the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy. but HER actions are UNFORGIVABLE!! NJ has a no questions asked policy, where she can go to any hospital, police station ect. and drop off the baby, so questions asked. And the kicker is, when they find her, she will most likely get off with a slap on the wrist!!

Sorry for the yelling, but this just pissed me off to no end, and i needed to vent.

• Members

I know, it makes me sick to think of it. It's one thing to have an unintended pregnancy and another to murder a baby. There are so many people who are desperate for children. I hope they find out who did it. That woman needs a lot of help in more than one way. :angry:

• Members

Angelkisses - I totally agree and in a way it feels worse due to it being so close to home for both of us. I had 3 miscarriages before my daughter and 1 after. Then you have people like this that don't seem to give a damn. Hell they could have left the baby at the hospital no questions asked, but yet they still pull this crap.

• Members

i see this stuff in the news, and it would make me angry. but going through all this just REALLY REALLY REALLY pisses me off. i mean, hear we are, poked and prodded in places we would rather not be poked in prodded. not counting the injection and blood work, makes you feel like a pin cushion, all so we can have the gift that this piece of trash just threw away.

• Members

That's so very sad. I am actually not upset at that woman because, if you think about it, there was obviously something very wrong with her. She wasn't all right in the head, that's the only way she could have carried a baby to full term and then tossed it in the toilet. Only way.

• Members

Agree with Iha 100%. It's easy to demonize someone who would do something like this, but that's very rarely the reality of the situation.

It's a sad world, to be sure.

• Members

I saw that on the news the other night. It's heart breaking!

I just don't understand it, especially when any mother can drop thier infant at a hopital, with a no questions asked policy.

• Members

It really pisses you off when you are trying desperately to have a child and having to work so hard at it, then you hear about all the "accidental" pregnancies coming so easily to people who have no need or business procreating....it can make you sick!

• Members

I am sitting here feeding my 4 month old reading this. Iha has a good point, as always. It sucks when you are trying desperately to conceive and everyone else around you is getting pregnant. It happened to me too, I suffered with infertility for years, I had miscarriages, the whole 9... Now after we literally gave up, I have 3 children and the shoe is on the other foot. I have friends now who are really struggling trying to have a baby. One friend of mine was pregnant at the same time as me last year. While her pregnancy was via in-vitro and mine was unplanned and a complete surprise, we had the same due date. She ended up miscarrying... Sometimes I wonder if there is a God. Especially when you read stuff like that. It makes no sense. I definitely feel for you Angel...

• Members

im sorry if i offended anyone with this post. i was just so hurt and angry when i read about it. i do not know the person or her situation, and it was not right of me to pass judgment on her or anyone else for that matter.

• Members

Though it may be difficult to see the reasons, the result is in plain view. The female responsible for this gets NO SYMPATHY in my eyes! Pimps, drugs, ignorance or whatever the excuse may be is not a reason to murder a newborn! If that baby was alive at birth I'm sure we can all see that it laid in that nasty fucking toilet until it died! There is no excuse for this whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Mental illness is a disease just like any other.

• Members

Unfortunately so are ignorance and tolerance!

• Members

they found the mother, she was a 14 year old girl...the autopsy shows the infant was alive and healthy, and died from drowning. the girl had the baby elsewhere , and then took the baby to the park, and dumped it in the toilet :angry: the father is apparently her 18 year old boyfriend. so, no, any sympathy or momentary compassion i may have had, is gone and out the window. she took that innocent baby, born healthy, and carried it to the park, into that bathroom, and dumped him in a toilet, and left him there to die!! :angry:

• Members

That is a truly horrid example of how quickly people forget about the real victim!

• Members
they found the mother, she was a 14 year old girl...the autopsy shows the infant was alive and healthy, and died from drowning. the girl had the baby elsewhere , and then took the baby to the park, and dumped it in the toilet :angry: the father is apparently her 18 year old boyfriend. so, no, any sympathy or momentary compassion i may have had, is gone and out the window. she took that innocent baby, born healthy, and carried it to the park, into that bathroom, and dumped him in a toilet, and left him there to die!! :angry:

Again... It makes me wonder. If there is a reason for everything, can someone explain this one???!!! I bet not!

• Members

Sunflower, if you are a believer in a God please don't allow this to shake your faith. It's not as though he/she would be some sort of practical joker just playing with people. There is nothing short of human factor in this or any other problems on this planet.

• Members
Though it may be difficult to see the reasons, the result is in plain view. The female responsible for this gets NO SYMPATHY in my eyes! Pimps, drugs, ignorance or whatever the excuse may be is not a reason to murder a newborn! If that baby was alive at birth I'm sure we can all see that it laid in that nasty fucking toilet until it died! There is no excuse for this whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a momentary lapse in sympathy!!

if she carried the baby from where she had it, to the toilet, why couldent she just drop it on a doorstep or something along the way? why did she put it in the toilet? to me that just shows, that she just dident care

• Members

So how is our pal Melissa Drexler (aka the "Prom Mom") doing these days?

After concealing her pregnancy and giving birth in the bathroom at her high school prom, she wrapped the baby up in plastic bags and threw him in the trash. Then went back out to dance and enjoy the prom.

She pleaded guilty to manslaughter (to avoid a trial with murder being the charge), and got out on parole after 3 years.

• Members
So how is our pal Melissa Drexler (aka the "Prom Mom") doing these days?

After concealing her pregnancy and giving birth in the bathroom at her high school prom, she wrapped the baby up in plastic bags and threw him in the trash. Then went back out to dance and enjoy the prom.

She pleaded guilty to manslaughter (to avoid a trial with murder being the charge), and got out on parole after 3 years.

or how bout amy whats her face? grossburg, grossman? anywho, her and her bf, both from upper middle class families, attended an ivy leage school. i wanna say princeton, delivered her baby at a hotel, and dumped it in a dumpster. they both got a slap on the wrist, and probation.

my cousin was 17 and got preg. she hid the pregnancy because the baby was bi-racial. (if you knew her parents you would know why) . she drove 2 hours when her contractions started to a hospital, where she thought noone would know her, had the baby, and signed her over for adoption. unfortunately, an old friend of her "mother"(i use that term loosely), worked there, and called her mother. long story short, she ended up keeping the baby. (would have better for the baby to give her up), she said she dident realize she was preg till about 5 mths, and it was then to late, so she hid it, and was going to give it up, because she knew her parents would never accept the baby.

• Members
Sunflower, if you are a believer in a God please don't allow this to shake your faith. It's not as though he/she would be some sort of practical joker just playing with people. There is nothing short of human factor in this or any other problems on this planet.

It has taken much more that this to shake my faith. I could go on and on but thanks for your nice words :)

• Members
my cousin was 17 and got preg. she hid the pregnancy because the baby was bi-racial. (if you knew her parents you would know why) . she drove 2 hours when her contractions started to a hospital, where she thought noone would know her, had the baby, and signed her over for adoption. unfortunately, an old friend of her "mother"(i use that term loosely), worked there, and called her mother. long story short, she ended up keeping the baby. (would have better for the baby to give her up), she said she dident realize she was preg till about 5 mths, and it was then to late, so she hid it, and was going to give it up, because she knew her parents would never accept the baby.

I've seen this type of conflict in my own family and it sucks. My cousin was in this same situation and gave the baby up. Her father is a racist piece of shit who would beat her on a regular basis. My little brother found out about this and asked my mother if she could come live with us. I heard stories that would make the hair stand up on the back of my neck. This man(?) has been given a taste of his own medicine by me and will never remain in the same house with me since then. It sounds like your cousin had the babies best interest in mind but this so-called friend should be reported for what she did. It sounds as though she was clearly out of line to interfere with this. I hope her and the baby are doing well despite the interference of others!

• Members
I've seen this type of conflict in my own family and it sucks. My cousin was in this same situation and gave the baby up. Her father is a racist piece of shit who would beat her on a regular basis. My little brother found out about this and asked my mother if she could come live with us. I heard stories that would make the hair stand up on the back of my neck. This man(?) has been given a taste of his own medicine by me and will never remain in the same house with me since then. It sounds like your cousin had the babies best interest in mind but this so-called friend should be reported for what she did. It sounds as though she was clearly out of line to interfere with this. I hope her and the baby are doing well despite the interference of others!

she was fired for doing so.

on a side note, they charged the girl with murder...they are deciding on to try her as a minor or adult