Official Community Forums Home

Cuming In Fast

bgechloe

• Review Team

When I met my now husband and that was only 2 years ago he had no problem going on forever. For some reason about a month after we met he cant seem to stop himself from getting off very quickly. Now he has tried to slow down, stop and even get off before we start the dirty deed. Although it works to an extent its not really the same and it either fails within minutes or not at all. We are only in our 20's so I am having a heck of a time understanding whats wrong. Now he has told me it just feels so good lol right!!! We have also tried numerous things like cock rings and so called pills from sex stores etc that dont work at all. I get very frustrated even if I myself try to ride him and it happens cause I dont get the pleasureable experience (You can feel when its not hard)so PLZ help me with any suggestions that we could try to maybe stop this or prevent it further.

• Members

how about a delay cream of some sort....they must have some on the shopping site

• Members

I think there are some great articles in the sex ed forum. It also wouldn't hurt to invest in a dildo. Nothing is more frustrating when we're not there yet, they are done and you don't have him erect. You're right it doesn't feel the same. That way you could keep going with the toy and get some relief too.

• Members
When I met my now husband and that was only 2 years ago he had no problem going on forever. For some reason about a month after we met he cant seem to stop himself from getting off very quickly. Now he has tried to slow down, stop and even get off before we start the dirty deed. Although it works to an extent its not really the same and it either fails within minutes or not at all. We are only in our 20's so I am having a heck of a time understanding whats wrong. Now he has told me it just feels so good lol right!!! We have also tried numerous things like cock rings and so called pills from sex stores etc that dont work at all. I get very frustrated even if I myself try to ride him and it happens cause I dont get the pleasureable experience (You can feel when its not hard)so PLZ help me with any suggestions that we could try to maybe stop this or prevent it further.

The key to control is being relaxed.controlling ejaculations thru pc excersizes always works but takes time[yoga and tantra is great].sometime we like to just take our time to relax,after talking,kissing,etc we roll into the 69 position and massage each other,stroking,licking,sucking,fingering each other's g-spot[his prostate] very slowing.my husband can have orgasms without cumming.if your husband does cum in your mouth continue to keep his penis in your mouth and let him give your orgasm by massaging your g-spot and clit[anus if you like that],have him insert a butt plug,or one on him,that always works on me.i love sucking on a soft penis as some men do and soon it will be at your attention again and go for round two.Relax,have fun and experiment.love always finds a way!Oral