Official Community Forums Home

Anal "pre-lube"

mmcgutt

• Members

Just had to share this with everyone! Used my Aneros Helex last night, but before inserting it I injected 5ml of Astroglide into my rectum. And then of course lubed the Aneros liberally. I didn't have any earth shattering climax, but I had some very Very good feelings. I know I am on my way to having an anal climax. I picked up the pre-lube hint from the Aneros web site. I highly recommend it. Think it would work for other types of anal toys too. I think I am hooked on anal and will be shopping for other back door toys. I never knew keeping my prostate healthy could feel so good!

mmcretusn

• Members

Yes the trick to anal is lube, lube and more lube. The greatest thing I think you're discovering is in the area of anal, it's the one area where men and women fall on the same level. No mysteries, what feels good to us works the same way as what feels good to the guys. And your prostate will be thanking you down the line. Prostate health is so important, I wish more men would look into this fun way of ensuring health. Enjoy!

• 2 years later...