Official Community Forums Home

Toy Reviewer

• Review Team

I was wondering if people on this site just buy there own sex toys and review them or if they are selected to do so?

I have always wanted to do a review for the one thing in the world that I believe I am good at other than PC games lol. And I dont just say this cause I am good at sex. In my real life I am at a cross road of figuring out what I want to do and well I am almost thinking of becoming some kind of sex educator :)

• Members

Anyone on the site is welcome to post reviews of any toy they have. The review team members are sent a few toys each month that each person is responsible to review and post. So, please, feel free to post a review of any toy you would like.

• Members

There is a toy review section on forum, if you have an item that TooTImid carries, find the picture and post a link with your review. Formal 'review team' members get sent a few toys a month, they have to post their reviews within a few weeks, then they get more toys. If you have applied to be a reviewer, Meg should be responding to you soon.

Welcome to the forum!