Official Community Forums Home

Mfm Threesomes.. Any Ideas?

Kez

• Members

Hi.

My husband and i fooled around and had a 3some with a male friend of ours about 5 yrs ago (b4 we were married). The other night he came round for games and stuff, and the alcohol was flowing and we once again had a 3some. We all enjoyed it so much we decided to keep doing it, so a few nights later we were at it again.

Thing is my husband is against our friend putting his dick inside me -which i totally get, and anything anal is off limits for me personally (bad experience with that).... so it kinda limits things a bit.

I would really love to see the 2 guys have some action between them - even if just masturbating, but wondering if anybody has ideas on what to do/positions to try and stuff, so things don't get stale.

• Members
Thing is my husband is against our friend putting his dick inside me

Now does this mean you can't give oral? Cause that's a switch maybe. If that's okay, go with the eiffel tower, they get to hold hands. Which is pretty tame. And I have just exhusted my threesome knowledge. Thank you and good night. No, seriously though, short of yousaying you want to see some guy specific action or sublting placing hands, I 'm stumped. BUt i know someone is going to come up with something perfect.

• Members

No. Definitely can and have given oral... i don't know exactly what i'm looking for, just something else...

We do numerous positions with one eating me, while sucking/kissing the other, and sucking one whilst masturbating other, and sex with hubby while guy friend masturbates/i suck him....

What i mean is - is that it?

oooo i love when both sucking one of my nipples at same time ...mmmmmm

Whats eiffel tower??

• Like 1

• Members

If one can't go in front and neither can go in back...looks like your friend can only get oral and manual stim and hubby gets oral, manual, and vaginal stimulation. I don't see any more options unless the guys get together...you can ask hubby how he feels and approach your friend, or give the anal route with lots of lube a try again. I don't see any other possibilities, either, but my knowledge is limited. There are some experts on here that will get it going for you.

• Members

Yeah. Maybe i should revisit the anal idea again, only tried it once many years ago. No pain but a fair bit of bleeding. Freaked me out a bit.

Also thinking of getting a better vibrator, or maybe a dildo and letting the friend use that to fuck me vaginally.

Have talked to the friend about guy on guy, and he feels he would probably give it a go in the heat of the moment. I'm still working up courage to ask hubby. Although i know hubby does like a finger in his ass, so maybe that another route to go on...

• Like 1

• Members

Well, don't worry about sending in any more ideas. We are now officially not doing the 3some thing anymore.

Hubby was getting jealous and scared that friend was starteing to have feelings for me. No biggie.

Guess we are gonna have to find some new ways to bring excitement into the bedroom.

Going to adult shop together this afternoon to have a look around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Well, don't worry about sending in any more ideas. We are now officially not doing the 3some thing anymore.

Hubby was getting jealous and scared that friend was starteing to have feelings for me. No biggie.

Guess we are gonna have to find some new ways to bring excitement into the bedroom.

Going to adult shop together this afternoon to have a look around.

New ways to bring in excitement? Keep coming back to the forum. You'll find some interesting ideas here.

• 3 weeks later...