Official Community Forums Home

Bound And Spanked

Never Enough

• Members

I get little love pats on my ass and I always push my tush out for more but thats usually it.I would love to be submission to him,[sexually].I would enjoy being his sex slave.I have total trust in him that he would never hurt me.I would love to be bound and given a good spanking letting him do what ever he wants.In the past I have sucked others guys.The idea of being bound naked and exposed to others with each one spanking my ass first would be very exciting.Until lately never thought of sex with a woman but it would be great to be bound,spanked and forced to eat her pussy.Then f**k by her while having my husband's cock in my mouth swallowing a massive load of his yum

• Members
I get little love pats on my ass and I always push my tush out for more but thats usually it.I would love to be submission to him,[sexually].I would enjoy being his sex slave.I have total trust in him that he would never hurt me.I would love to be bound and given a good spanking letting him do what ever he wants.In the past I have sucked others guys.The idea of being bound naked and exposed to others with each one spanking my ass first would be very exciting.Until lately never thought of sex with a woman but it would be great to be bound,spanked and forced to eat her pussy.Then f**k by her while having my husband's cock in my mouth swallowing a massive load of his yum

Sounds like you have a couple of fantasies going on. Write them out and put them in the forum under stories or fantasies. Go, girl!