Official Community Forums Home

Anal

Guest Jorn

Dear Jen,

My husband and I have been married 15 years. Recently we tried anal sex at my suggestion. It has always been a fantasy of mine. I loved it. I would love to try to give my husband the same incredible feeling. Is there any toy out there that you would recommend?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Jen,

My husband and I have been married 15 years.  Recently we tried anal sex at my suggestion.  It has always been a  fantasy of mine.  I loved it.  I would love to try to give my husband the same incredible feeling.  Is there any toy out there that you would recommend?

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOu can go to a sex shop and ask for anal sex toys for him and make sure you get lube, the problem is if he like it too much you may have problems with your husban wanting a he more than a she): Take it from me my husband left me for a man, because I wanted to give him the pleasure he gave me

• 2 weeks later...
YOu can go to a sex shop and ask for  anal sex toys for him and make sure you get lube, the problem is if he like it too much you may have problems with your husban wanting a he more than a she):  Take it from me my husband left me for a man, because I wanted to give him the pleasure he gave me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

JoJo isnt completely right! yes go to a sex shop but as for the whole your husband leaving you for a man! That has nothing to do with the anal sex! That's only because he was obviously attracted to guys! My boyfriend loves anal sex! Try buying a strap on and you fucking him! It's great being the one in control!