Official Community Forums Home

Tickle And Tease Me Vibe By Doc Johnson

suezq81420

• Members

DJ1465-02main.jpg

Tickling and Teasing

I am a person who loves to be tickled and teased, especially on my clit. The Tickle and Tease Me Vibe by Doc Johnson promises all of my favorite things. It comes in a pretty box decorated with 1970's flowers claiming Extreme Clit Stimulation. I pulled out the pink vibe from it's package and immediately grabbed 2 AA batteries to get this baby started. It has a latch type door to put the batteries in the bottom There are no instructions in the box about how to insert the batteries, unlike most toys I have the positive side of the battery (or the top) has to connect with the spring. So it took me a few minutes to get those in correctly.

It has a button on the top of the wand hand that is very easy to use, the 3 speeds vary in strength. I found the third speed to be my favorite. The toy is one of the louder toys I have in my collection now. At the tip is a smooth rubber type tip, the box calls it textured. But to me textured means little nubs or ridges so I was a little disappointed to find the smooth tip.

The vibes performance was below my expectations. I have found I need a very strong vibe for clit stimulation and this one while strong was just not strong enough for me. It took quite a while for me to reach an orgasm but when I did, it was an intense one. While the product says it is perfect for clit stimulation I found it was great to use on my husband. The wand makes it easy to hold and rub across his balls while giving him oral. The sensations were very intense for him.

All in all, I found this vibe a good addition to our collection. While it took longer to get the orgasm, it was fun getting to it trying different positions with the wand. This vibe is good for solo and couple play. And who doesn't love a little tickle and teasing in your foreplay?

• Members
Great Review!! Although I think it looks like a spoon!! :lol: Sounds like fun to!!

That is what it looks like, I work at a day care center and use those baby spoons all the time to feed the babies and that is exactly what the tip looks like. :lol::lol: