Official Community Forums Home

O'my Pleasure Gel

cerisebaby

• Members

OMY05001main.jpg

O'My Pleasure Gel

Natural Topical Gel

Firstly, the packaging for O’My is lovely--the small box is cute and discreet looking, sleek, purple and pink, and doesn’t waste paper or plastic. The gel comes with directions on the box, some on the tube, and in a small leaflet. The tube is soft and easily squeezable so the gel comes out when you need it. When mine arrived, my husband was sadly out of town so I had to test it alone. According to the directions, only a apply a drop of O’My to the top or bottom of your clitoris and no where else. I used my pinkie and rubbed a tiny drop on the top of mine. Although O’My describes the sensation as warming, I would say it’s more of a tingling, cooling sort of feeling. However, I’ve never used a clitoral cream before, so for all I know, there are creams with cooler offerings out there.

I continued to rub my clitoris with my fingers, as I found the tingling was more intense with them, rather than a toy. O’My felt wonderful--the shivery, icy, someone blowing on my clitoris feeling escalated and felt better and better until, O MY! I continued rubbing and waves of pleasure rolled over me--the gel didn’t burn or sting, and it lasted several minutes.

In retrospect, I am very impressed with the gel. I have never had trouble having an orgasm from manual or toy stimulation, but the gel definitely added a new dimension to the sensation down there. The gel didn’t interfere with my lubrication, although, during another session, I found my own lubrication got in the way of getting the gel on me; so put it on quite early during your festivities! I did find I much preferred to use it with my hands than with any toy at all, which makes it ideal for couple play. One of the ingredients is menthol, however, so women with menthol allergies, stay away.

experience the pleasure!

• Members

I'm so glad you reviewed this. It's one of my favourite products. I find it great for solo play, especially if I'm in a hurry. My husband is also entertained by how engorged it makes me. I have very sensitive skin and fragrance allergies and have never had a problem with O'My products.

• Members

awww, thank you ladies! i really enjoyed testing it out. I'm away from home for two months and of course i left in a hurry and left it behind. when i asked my hubby to send to me, he questioned me rather thoroughly about why i wanted it. lol. i may just have to order a bottle to be sent to me here. :)