Official Community Forums Home

Climax Gems Jade Missile

Dkskyy

• Members

to7227-6_product_1.jpg

I'm a bit torn with this vibrator. As a vibrator it's great. Nice power, great size and waterproof to boot. I put it into water and turned it on and it was well insulated. As a vibrator I found it both pleasurable in my pussy as well as in my ass. It's made of rubber with cool little ridges. I found the size to be just perfect for anal play - not too big, not too small and the right length - and being waterproof I didn't have to worry about cleaning it later under running water(sometimes that's a fear with cleaning the vibe's. I'm always afraid of getting the mechanical stuff wet and ruining my vibe). BTW if u're curious what 1 inch diameter looks like it's roughly the size of a thick carrot.

Now my one issue with this vibrator is the smell. It has a really distinct negative rubber smell, almost like burnt rubber. I even tried to air it out by keeping it out for a while to see if the smell went away but alas, it did not. If u're sensitive like me with smells it'll likely bug u. But it might not bother u that much, especially if u keep it in a drawer. However one thing i will say - strong rubber smells tend to scare me. So I would recommend putting a condom over it when using it. (But again, I may be a bit overly sensitive with this sort of thing. But I tend to put condoms over most rubber toys because of the plastic chemicals that aren't super good for our bodies.) And even with the smell I'll still use this toy in the future because I really like the shape and power of the thing and with a condom over it I feel a lot more comfortable with it.

Verdict - Would recommend it because it's versatile (can be used in vaginal and anal play) due to it's shape, size and power but would put a condom over it because the smell of the vibe makes me uncomfortable.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6065

• Members

I love the color of this one. Just a ? for you to. Did you try washing it several times with antibacterial soap to see if that lessoned the smell some?I noticed that with some of them that have a slight smell to them if you wash them a few times the smell will get alot lighter with some, and with others go away completely. Good Review!!

• Members

Or if you wash it with a soap that has a definite smell like lavender, vanilla.... That work too sometimes

Thanks for the great review

to7227-6_product_1.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6065

The Jade Missile is a soft, flexible ribbed vibrator. It requires two AAA batteries, is waterproof and operates in variable speeds of vibration.

First I must make a disclaimer. I much prefer clitoral stimulation when masturbating and rarely turn to penetration. With that being said the Jade Missile, which seems more suited for penetration due to its ribbed shaft, did manage to get me off. It was easy to control and maneuver and, let's face it, if I use a vibrator for long enough it will most likely end in an orgasm

However, the vibrations were overall too intense and not varied enough for great clitoral stimulation. And even though I experimented with insertion the Jade Missile was really too short and too thin to be effective there either. I didn't even really noticed the difference of the ridges inside me.

Despite its small size, the Jade Missile isn't very discreet. The vibrations are loud and it can be accidentally turned on easily because of its twist-to-activate method.

I think that the Jade Missile would be more effective for use with couples rather than solo because it's easy to handle, it's visually appealing and I don't think it would be as intimidating as some of the other toys out there. The waterproof aspect also intrigued me. It might be fun to try in the bath; it would definitely be easy to keep a hold of when wet.

Overall the Jade Missile did produce an orgasm but it was not a particularly pleasurable, memorable or unique experience. It will get the job done in a pinch but it will probably not be my go-to hitter. I much prefer the Silicone Torpedo. See my review here: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5891