Official Community Forums Home

My Rants

coco_luver

• Members

Well lets see how to start I have had a lot of stuff on my mind an need to get it out so im going to start a daily or weekly rant depends on what happened that day or week. To start with im only 29 and I know a lot of people would say you haven't even lived yet. Lets see I have gone from a star student to a college drop out, from marines to unemployment and then to the army. From one bigot state to another form opened minded people, to people that are so blind they cant even look at them selfs in the mirror because even they wouldn't fit in their perfect world. I went from republican to democrat to fuck this ill run myself for government. I have seen the flags flown on every house on Sept 12th ( you couldn't even buy a flag in a store at that time) an then as quickly as they sold out they were put up. So these rants will cover everything, I have no side no agenda. I don't choose to step in shit because its the easiest way to get from point A to point B, but sometime stepping in it is the only way you can get through life. So my point of view is open, and I also see why some animals eat their young.