Official Community Forums Home

The Black Wireless Egg 1 Function

mystofpric

• Members

GK13025main.jpg

Can i just say that I was super excited to get a WIRELESS remote controled egg? I figured this would make date night tons of fun. It says that it has a range of 30 feet, and was tested to over 75ft. I only tested it at 15" in different rooms and it worked great.

I'm not sure what the egg is coated in but it's very soft and smooth whih is nice, and it has a "tail for easy removal.The remote has a mini clip on it so you can hook it on what ever and not lose it. IT cam with three batteries included, size N, I'm not sure where to find replacement batteries for this so that could be a hassle later. The egg itself is 2.5" long and 1.25" around.

So my FB and I showed up at the movies and I excused myself and ran to the bathroom, quick wash, then some lube and insert. Here I had some issues, it's kinda large if your not already aroused and ready to go. o fool around a little before you go out, which I couldn't as i wanted to surprise him with it. So i get it in and I head out to met him, maybe I just need to so more Kegels cause I was convinced it was slipping out, it didn't but man, that would have been bad. When I gave him the remote and I explained (he couldn't guess and I wasn' jumping high enough for him). He would turn it off and then on. I guess he got a little too into the movie (PS the strangers was a little lame) and forgot about me. When he did leave it on for a good length it didn't do too much for me, I'm guessing i had it in too long at that point. I tried wrigling around but it wasn't working out for me. I'm sure it would have been better as clit stimulation butI had no way of holding it there and I figured having a bugle would have gotten attention.

The vibes were fairly stong, I will admit that I've had stronger, but it was good for what it was. It is fairly loud, but not noticeable at all once it's inside, and I'm sure it's nothing that you couldn't blame on a cell phone. My biggest complaint and it could have been just my remote, but i doubt it, the battery cover doesn't fit right. Also this toy's packaging doesn't say that it's waterproof, but the listing does. It is very easy to put the batteries in, the egg twists apart and the remote back slides off. But again my battery cover for my remote wouldn't go on. Slightly frustrating.

ALl in all it was fun, but I think I'm going to get one of the clit stilumators with straps and try that. I give it 3 moans out of 5 groans. To each their own.

• Members
GK13025main.jpg

Can i just say that I was super excited to get a WIRELESS remote controled egg? I figured this would make date night tons of fun. It says that it has a range of 30 feet, and was tested to over 75ft. I only tested it at 15" in different rooms and it worked great.

I'm not sure what the egg is coated in but it's very soft and smooth whih is nice, and it has a "tail for easy removal.The remote has a mini clip on it so you can hook it on what ever and not lose it. IT cam with three batteries included, size N, I'm not sure where to find replacement batteries for this so that could be a hassle later. The egg itself is 2.5" long and 1.25" around.

So my FB and I showed up at the movies and I excused myself and ran to the bathroom, quick wash, then some lube and insert. Here I had some issues, it's kinda large if your not already aroused and ready to go. o fool around a little before you go out, which I couldn't as i wanted to surprise him with it. So i get it in and I head out to met him, maybe I just need to so more Kegels cause I was convinced it was slipping out, it didn't but man, that would have been bad. When I gave him the remote and I explained (he couldn't guess and I wasn' jumping high enough for him). He would turn it off and then on. I guess he got a little too into the movie (PS the strangers was a little lame) and forgot about me. When he did leave it on for a good length it didn't do too much for me, I'm guessing i had it in too long at that point. I tried wrigling around but it wasn't working out for me. I'm sure it would have been better as clit stimulation butI had no way of holding it there and I figured having a bugle would have gotten attention.

The vibes were fairly stong, I will admit that I've had stronger, but it was good for what it was. It is fairly loud, but not noticeable at all once it's inside, and I'm sure it's nothing that you couldn't blame on a cell phone. My biggest complaint and it could have been just my remote, but i doubt it, the battery cover doesn't fit right. Also this toy's packaging doesn't say that it's waterproof, but the listing does. It is very easy to put the batteries in, the egg twists apart and the remote back slides off. But again my battery cover for my remote wouldn't go on. Slightly frustrating.

ALl in all it was fun, but I think I'm going to get one of the clit stilumators with straps and try that. I give it 3 moans out of 5 groans. To each their own.

Suzie, nice review!

We have a remote control egg and tho it was fun to play with, just never got me to orgasm. That one sure is pretty tho. I love black!

I will just say that most of the "watch sized batteries" can be purchased almost anywhere that sells batteries, usually either at the battery center, or even a jewelry counter, though they can get expensive. I had to buy some for a blinking bracelet for DD that the batteries died in, and I only paid $4.50 for that, but $8 for the 3 batteries it took, which is about the same size the adult toys take.

• Members
I will just say that most of the "watch sized batteries" can be purchased almost anywhere that sells batteries, usually either at the battery center, or even a jewelry counter, though they can get expensive. I had to buy some for a blinking bracelet for DD that the batteries died in, and I only paid $4.50 for that, but $8 for the 3 batteries it took, which is about the same size the adult toys take.

They're not watch batteries, sorry I should have been more clear on this in the review heir like 1/2 the length of a AA battery. I've never seen them before. They called them size N.