Official Community Forums Home

Clit Suction G-vibe

nikki2076

• Members

Clit Suction G-Vibe

Slightly curved, G-Spot shape for targeted thrills and stimulation.

toa8416-6_product_1.jpg

With this being my very first G-Spot Vibe I was excited and not sure what to expect I have never seen a vibe with a clitoral suction cup and tantalizing inner ticklers. As soon as I got it I opened it up and went straight to the bathroom and got my antibacterial soap and started washing this baby. The G-vibe is waterproof so you don’t have to worry too much about getting it wet as long as the rubber seal is intact which is located at the bottom where you unscrew to put in your 2 AAA batteries (not included). This pretty little toy is made out of soft CyberSilicone material so I recommend letting it air dry otherwise you are going to end up with lint and other unwanted items on your toy.

So now with my pretty purple G-Vibe all washed up I was ready for some play. I added a little bit of Water based lube to the vibe and slowly started playing. At the bottom you will notice a turn dial which is where you can add a little bit of vibration. So as I turned it on I noticed that it does contain some strong vibes but they mainly stay in the middle of the shaft and not throughout the whole vibe which I didn’t like. I did not let that get me down so I continued and I was eager to see what the clit Suction was all about. Well sad to say there was not any suction going on either. The fact that the vibrations did not travel throughout the toy there was not any in the clit suction cup area. I personally like to have a little bit of vibration on my clit when using a vibe with a clit stimulator on it. I played for a while and tried to get the G-spot O but was not very successful. The size was nice Size: Length=4" Diameter=1.25" and I think it is a good starter toy but I was not impressed with the overall outcome.

Clit Suction G-Vibe

Well, I am sorry that, um, how does one say this....that this toy DIDN'T suck for you, but that it did do a good job none-the-less, not spectacular, but good. Thanks for the honest review. I love the color of this toy!!

• Members
Well, I am sorry that, um, how does one say this....that this toy DIDN'T suck for you, but that it did do a good job none-the-less, not spectacular, but good. Thanks for the honest review. I love the color of this toy!!

:lol: Tyger!

browneyedgurl:

I appreciate your honest review. Those nubs look a bit scary to me. If they didn't vibrate then what's the point?

• Members
:lol: Tyger!

browneyedgurl:

I appreciate your honest review. Those nubs look a bit scary to me. If they didn't vibrate then what's the point?

The nubs were actually very soft and didnt cause any pain but they didnt cause any stimulation either..lol

• Members
those are beautiful do you sell them?

I had bought one that was just okay they can be disappointing to say the least.

I have found that if the clit and the shaft each have independent controls that you have more control and is a much better stimulation.

Sorry it wasn’t what you needed.

check out my album it has the instaorgasim (for me duel controls)