Official Community Forums Home

I Am A Virgin

• Members

I am in a serious relationship and i am a virgin my boyfriend and I are going to the beach for a vacation and I know we will have sex and I want to, but i wanted to know if using a vibrator or toys will make it less painful the first time I have sex.

• Members

Just go really slow and easy...there is plenty of time for the actual penetration part. Have you had oral sex yet? Having an orgasm before penetration will make you more lubricated. Also, if you use tampons, it will probably not be that difficult...relaxation is the KEY!!!

And everything iha says is on the mark!

• Members
no I have not had oral sex yet either...

I would start with asking him to give you oral, to get you started and possibly an orgasm under your belt, and then move to intercourse when you're ready.

• Members
I am in a serious relationship and i am a virgin my boyfriend and I are going to the beach for a vacation and I know we will have sex and I want to, but i wanted to know if using a vibrator or toys will make it less painful the first time I have sex.

and if you don't want to use lube, just place a little bit of your saliva or his saliva on your vaginal opening. this makes penetration easier, too. no spitting. i hate that. you can do it classy.

the most important thing for women is to relax their hips down. don't clinch up or raise your hips up. let him do the work.

yeah, take your time and enjoy it.

• Members

thank you guys for you help I am feeling better about this. Is it more a myth when people tell you it hurts the first time or do you think its because they are over thinking it and not relaxed