Official Community Forums Home

First G-spot Vibe

• Members

I'm looking to purchase my first g-spot vibe. I didnt see many reviews for them and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which have gotten the best reviews?

Hoping to achieve that allusive g-spot O and hopefully "squirt"... just looking for some advice on what to purchase for the best g-spot stimulation.

• Members

Where are you looking for the reviews that you're not finding them? Are you checking the shopping guide? The Sex Toy Reviews thread of the forum? I realize not every toy has a review to it (so many toys, so little time ;) ), but your comment of "I didnt see many reviews for them" has be stumped. :)

A couple that've stuck in my mind, that have been reviewed recently are Lucid Dream #14 and the Slimline G Deluxe Massager.

If neither of those interests you, I suggest you take a stroll through the Sex Toy Reviews thread as well as the shopping guide. Plus, I'm sure others will have great suggestions for you. Good luck!

• Members

The lucid dream # 14 is great. Its my wifes favorite G-spot vibe.

• Members

Both the lucid dream and the marble G are great. I did reviews on both of these.

The Lucid Dream #14 is excellent. I did a review on that, and The Blue Swirl glass dildo (which gave me my first g-spot O). I would look again, because I know of several g-spot toys that have been reviewed. I hope this helps!

• Members
The Lucid Dream #14 is excellent. I did a review on that, and The Blue Swirl glass dildo (which gave me my first g-spot O). I would look again, because I know of several g-spot toys that have been reviewed. I hope this helps!

The Blue Swirl is sooo purtyyyyy!!! :D

• Members

I did find a few reviews on the Sex Toys Review thread last night, but I think only 3. Maybe I just over looked them.

Thanks for the tips everyone~ Hoping to get one ordered this week!!

• Members

It may be easier for you to go to the shopping page, and check the reviews from there. Those of us on the review team post reviews on the shopping site, as well as here on the forum.

• Members

Great thanks! I even found a sort tool for sorting the highest rated, thats great! Exactly what I was looking for.

If anyone else has some awesome g-spot vibe they'd like to tell me about I'm all ears! :)

I'm having a hard time deciding between the Lucid Dream or the Slimline G... uggg... all the choices!! LOL! But I'm leaning towards the Lucid Dream just cause it has more postive reviews.