Official Community Forums Home

Butterfly Kiss

masquedxangel

• Members

I was amazed by this toy! I really didn't expect it to be nearly as incredible as it was, since honestly...it looks sort of silly. When I got it out of the package I spent five minutes just wiggling it around since the way it moved was so strange. It seems like it won't have enough firmness to be useful... but it proved it is more than useful. Once I got done fooling with it (I guarantee you're going to want to giggle at it first!) I settled down to business and once I slid the two double-A batteries in found the vibe had some really impressive ...well...vibes.

The little butterfly on the edge sort of...cups everything... a little, and the antennae shake all over the place like mad. The toy is actually amazingly quiet for the level of vibration, and once it's inserted and on (it turns on differently from anything I've ever seen; there's a small button at the very bottom that you press. First for low, once more for medium, and a final time for high... not a thing wrong with any of those levels.

I wriggled it around a little, but it does most of the work for itself! The wings flutter, the antennae buzz, and the insertable portion (that's meant for G-spot stimulation) has quite a lot of vibration to it as well. I was over my peak in just minutes and had quite a fun time getting there.

I'm astonished by how very much I enjoyed this toy! I thought it would be low on my favourites list, since it looks a little silly, but once I gave it a try... it's absolutely one of my favourites. So I suppose lesson learned - although the toy looks a little unconventional (and is so wriggly!) that doesn't mean it won't be amazing. Whomever made this toy gets a "huzzah" from me!

• Members

Just a follow up. I ordered one of these for my wife. Since her other favorite toy is similar but just a little different I figured it would be woth the time and money to try this one out. Well it got here last Friday and lets just say that we had a very, very good weekend with it. It has moved into her #1 favorite ranking surpassing her old faithful.

She liked it soo much that she wants me to order another one for her to give to one of her friends as a gift.

Thanks for the review Mandie you made for a very nice weekend.

Man

• Members

okay - have to shop now....

• Members

So glad the toy works for more people than just me! I never would have ordered this toy for myself, but now that I've tried it it's definitely one I've used many times.

To clarify the cupping thing it's just the placement - I meant cupping in that it manages to get its wings all along the sensitive bits, leading up to the antennae that get to the clit. the perfect size and shape!

• Members
Great review! Really interesing product, from the sounds of it...It can come kiss me!! ;)

For the show I got from my SO this weekend this toy would be a bargin at 3 times the price. Don't miss out on this thing.