3. 3. Why Sex Is So Frequent or Infrequent

• I love sex just ask me
    • I don't like sex at all
    • I initiate most or all of the time
    • I don't initiate
    • I wish my partner would initiate more
    • I wish my partner would let me initiate
    • I'm bored with what we do if I wasn't I would have sex more
    • I would rather masturbate because that's the only way I can have an orgasm
    • I don't orgasm so sex is a chore
    • I would have sex more if I was romanticized more

• Members

Gals, time to open up and state what we really want, cause asking sometimes is getting! :lol:

• Members

I love dressing up and we are just starting to get into a little role play stuff. I surprised him one night with a school girl outfit...he absolutely loved it.

As far as sex he and I have the same high drive so it works out well.

• Members

Nymph I totally agree. I had someone in my life that wasn't into sex and held me back because of it. NOw I realize how much I LOVE IT!!!! In fact my SO teases me and calls me insatiable alot.

• Members

I think that as soon as BF and I are together again (currently 2k miles apart), we're gonna be like bunnies, LOL. This time apart has been a good thing for us, as we've been able to open up about fantasies (things that I thought he would think of me as a freak about), and just about our sex life in general, plus the deeper conversations about what we want for our future together.

I too have picked up the "insatiable" nickname, but BF confesses that he loves it!

Guest eminatic

sex kind of does feel like a chore sometimes...its always painful and i generally dont orgasm.

plus we do it like 3 or 4 times a day and after the 2nd or 3rd day im sore and then it gets even more painful :huh:

• Members
How can anyone NOT love sex?

Let me answer that for you.

If you can’t talk about what you want need then you don’t get it

If its always been him getting off and not you it’s not as much fun.

Any questions?

• Members
sex kind of does feel like a chore sometimes...its always painful and i generally dont orgasm.

plus we do it like 3 or 4 times a day and after the 2nd or 3rd day im sore and then it gets even more painful :huh:

Em--please see your GYN and have her check for a yeast infection. I had one and sex was torture..I felt raw and swollen afterwards. There are some other vaginal conditions that can cause painful sex, not just when you start out with sex but all the way through and even after. PM me please and I'll detail.

Guest eminatic
Em--please see your GYN and have her check for a yeast infection. I had one and sex was torture..I felt raw and swollen afterwards. There are some other vaginal conditions that can cause painful sex, not just when you start out with sex but all the way through and even after. PM me please and I'll detail.

sadly i've been to several different GYN's about a hundred times, and none can find anything wrong. i DID have a septate hymen that i had to have surgically removed, and i notice i tend to have the most pain where the stitches were (this operation was over 2 years ago) but the GYN who performed the surgery says everything has healed normally and there is nothing wrong (however NONE of my GYN's noticed the septate hymen until i pointed it out and asked if that was normal).

i dont know i've been seeing all kinds of doctors to figure this out for years and ive sort of given up now. i never really had much of a sex drive, but i dont know if thats due to my birth control or if i just never had one to begin with (i started taking birth control very young due to severe cramping)