Official Community Forums Home

The Bull!

nosleepnmesa

• Members

no1993main.jpg

My oh,,,my oh,,, OH MY!!!! I rode the bull!! Mr. El Toro Grande is not for beginners. He comes in at a magnificent 8" in length with a girth of approximately 2". This product is Phthalates free, along with being non-toxic. He is for sure a "Big boy", but I am one to always grab the "bull" by the horns and see how long I can stay on for the ride.

Mr. El Toro, although the package says "real skin" he is made of a "softer" type rubber. There is a little bit of smell when I first opened the package, but it went away almost instantly once I washed him up. Mr. El Toro is very firm, no flexibility here, he is also waterproof, which is a huge plus in my book.

I will admit I was a little skeptical since this bad boy only takes 2AA batteries. The batteries are very simple to insert into the base. Mr. El Toro, at his base instead of having a "turn" dial to control him, he has an easy to push button, which controls his functions. There are 4 functions to him.

The first is just a medium-speed vibration, 2nd is a pulsating vibrations, 3rd is like a "revving" vibration just like the how the engine of your care "revs". 4th is a high-speed vibration. Mr. El Toro sure isn't very quiet; in fact he is quit loud.

Since he is a loud man, I decided to play with him in the hot tub with the jets going. After quit of bit of me playing with my body and getting myself aroused. I lubed him up, grabbed him by the horns and began to insert him. I instantly had an amazing orgasm once I had him inserted all the way. I rode "El Toro" like a champ and he did his job extremely well. I was filled completely, and extremely satisfied by Mr. El Toro. I am a woman who loves that "full" feeling.

This product is for the "highly" experienced players who like the 'full" feeling at times. Do you dare grab the "bull' and ride him? If you are like me and love that "full"feeling then you should try Mr. El Toro, cause this aint no bull!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5934

Wow! No red blanket needed! Fantastic!