Official Community Forums Home

Iris's Pussy

• Members

TT ran out of the original sleeve they were offering, so i was sent Iris's Pussy instead. It was made of a cyber skin material, and was soft and lifelike. Hubby and I took it out of the package and we squeezed it, and poked at it. The first thing out of my hubby's mouth was "I don't think it's going to fit me." We gave it a try anyway.

I lubbed it up really well, sticking a finger in there to get the lube in there, and to see how it felt. It felt really nice and soft. However it was snug in there with just 2 of my fingers. I tried to just push hubby into it, but it did not work. I then pulled it open, and tried to slid his penis in that way. I was able to get it onto his head, but it would not go the rest of the way. It was entirely way to tight. Hubby said it was cutting off his circulation.

Now, mind you my hubby is above average for size and gerth. This product is NOT for a larger sized man!!

overall we were not impressed with this product. the material was great, and would have been very enjoyable is it was able to accomodate a larger man.

I'm even gonna say it would be difficult for a man of average size and length to have a proper fit.

• Members

This was my review copied over from the sex toy review forum:

I got the male masturbator sleeve as part of the free give away, when I was ordering a couple of toys.

We decided to try it out last night, with not very good results.

My husband has never had a toy, ever. And always said that there are tons of toys for women, but none for men, so when I saw this I had to get it.

It came in my too timid package, and it was made of cyberskin. I unfortunately did not keep the packaging and can't find the toy on the site.

When it came he was curious about it but was concerned that the opening was really small. I said "Don't worry, hun it stretches" so I assumed it would be fun for him.

But anyways, I lubed hubby up and the toy and tried to slide it over him. He was hard, so I assumed that it would be an easy go. Not so. To get it down on him I ended up by mistake snapping it on his cock. He sat up and howled.

Omg I hurt him! I was so apologetic he just kind of laid there and said omg that hurt. So again I tried and yep.. *SNAP* another howl and a few cuss words.

Well I finally got it on him. I wasn't sure how to get him in this, I assumed like a condom? anyways it was on, and I said "Are you ok?" He said no, it's too damn tight and I'm going numb." So off it came.

My husband is average size. I cannot imagine any man that is overly endowed comfortably using this.

I was very disappointed, as this was my husbands first experience with a male toy, and I wanted him to have a positive one.

I think I will try the one that Thurisas wrote about. Perhaps we just need to keep looking.

But all in all, I think it would have been a good experience if the toy was bigger.

This toy I think would be fine for an extremely small man, but for the average guy, it just didn't work.

• Members

Bummer. I got the original one that was offered but it has a very small opening too, and now I am worried :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Are there ANY masturbator sleeves that fit anything bigger than a carrot out there? Every single one my hubby has tried is WAY too tight! He has a larger girth (5" circumferance; my birdie finger and thumb can almost touch when I wrap my hand around it). SO he' not gigantic, but not tiny either, LOL!

• Members
Are there ANY masturbator sleeves that fit anything bigger than a carrot out there? Every single one my hubby has tried is WAY too tight! He has a larger girth (5" circumferance; my birdie finger and thumb can almost touch when I wrap my hand around it). SO he' not gigantic, but not tiny either, LOL!

Rachelle, try the Doc Johnson sleeves. Mine really enjoys those. Here is his review:

Sleeve Review