Official Community Forums Home

Love Teaser Vibe

leslieanne

• Members

SE0631-14-2main.jpg

Love Teaser Jelly Vibe

When I got my latest box from TT and pulled this out I must admit I thought “hmmm this looks a bit weird – not sure I’m going to like this much”. :huh: In addition it had a definite “rubber” smell to it when first opened which hasn’t completely gone away despite 3-4 washing – which are easy to do since its waterproof. So, despite my initial reaction I forged ahead and like a real trooper gave it a try. Battery insertion was fairly simple – the bottom screws off and there is a battery case that requires 2 AA batteries. This vibe does generate a fair amount of noise so it’s not a vibe to use with someone else in the house, unless of course you want them to know you’re enjoying a little bit of personal playtime.

There is a simple on/off push button on the bottom which means there is only one vibration level. The first time I used it I wasn’t all that impressed – it seemed awkward to hold, the jelly consistency felt odd and while the vibrations were pleasant they didn’t do a whole lot for me. However not being one to pass judgment on a single use I gave it another try a few days later. This time I ran the vibrator up and down my labia which allowed my response to build more slowly and my clit and labia become somewhat engorged. With a slight adjustment in my grip I was able to get the flat surface of the head stimulating not only my clit, but everything around it. The nubbies provided additional stimulation and I moved on to have a very enjoyable O – not earth shattering, but very pleasant and enjoyable none the less. :rolleyes: While this vibe won’t become my most favorite, it won’t be relegated to the bottom of the pile either.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6166