Official Community Forums Home

Laylani O’my Sidekicks Toy

froggystyle1977

• Members

ZOD07078main.jpg

I opened the box to the Laylani and pulled out the parts. I found myself playing with the sleeve looking it over and imagining how it would feel. It reminds me of a pineapple with its little nubs and flower petal top.

The bullet itself, a long egg shape felt silky in my hand. The controller, the sliding control moved easily between the four settings. The double jacks seemed a great touch. ( I have another bullet that I can plug right in, double the pleasure.)

The bullet and sleeve are both waterproof which made cleaning a breeze. A little hot water and antibacterial soap is all it took, a wipe down with a damp cloth for the controller and I was set to play.

The controller requires 2 AA batteries (good thing I stocked up) which are easy to insert by removing the back piece. I inserted the batteries and plugged in the bullet. Then I began playing with the controls, using just the bullet. Trying to get a feel for 4 different settings. Low to super, Each click up of the controller brought more vibrations, though the changes seemed very subtle to me. Low seemed a tease, while mid and Hi seemed almost the same. On super it did not take long for me to have my first orgasm. I then decided it was time to try the sleeve out to see if that worked as well.

The sleeves jelly material and so stretchy it was simple to slide it onto the bullet. Once on, it reminded me of a daisy, looking at it from the top. I love this sleeve. It is so hard to explain what a different sensation this gave me. The nubs amazing and the top WOW it was like a feather tickling my lips and made me want so much more. Using the nubs along the side I was easily able to orgasm again. This toy is definitely one of my new favorites.

LAYLANI (SIDEKICK)

Great review!! Now I have the Spongebob Song stuck in my hed cuz of your pineapple comment!! LOL