Official Community Forums Home

Doc Johnson White Nights

• Members

DJ0949-02main.jpg

I received the Doc Johnson White Nights to review. This is a velvet touch bullet that is waterproof and has 4 speeds. It is 2’ in Length and is 1” in Diameter. It takes 2 AA batteries which are not included. I have tried other bullets before and found this one to be one of the quiter ones I have used. I didn't even notice the sound when trying this toy out unlike other ones where I'm distracted by the sound.

I was excited to get the White Nights bullet. I have not had the pleasure of trying anything made with velvet touch. I took the bullet out of the package and found it did have a sent but not an over powering sent. I was surprised by the smooth texture of this bullet. It was like touching a velvet shirt. I really enjoyed touching it and I really couldn’t wait to clean it with my water base toy cleaner and try it out. I clean it and placed the batteries in the controller. I started to rub it on my clit and really enjoyed the feel of the bullet. I started off the 1st speed which pulsated and then moved to the 2nd speed which also pulsated and 3rd and 4th vibrated. I found that having it on the 4th setting and just holding it on my clit gave me a mind blowing orgasm.

Velvet touch

• Members
How loud was the toy?

I have tried other bullets before and found this one to be one of the quiter ones I have used. I didn't even notice the sound when trying this toy out unlike other ones where I'm distracted by the sound.

• Members
How strong would you say the vibrations where? Also looks like this is waterproof, are you going to try it in the water or?

I found the vibrations to be fairly strong on the 4th setting. It says its waterproof but I'm sad to say I do not have a bath tub.