Official Community Forums Home

G-girl Waterproof Ribbed G-spot Vibe

blueeyedgurl

• Members

SE0530-15-2main.jpg

G-Girl Waterproof Ribbed G-Spot Vibe

I received the g-spot vibe and was very excited. I have always wanted one of these for those flying solo days and nights. My expectations of this toy were set very high from the start. So after receiving it I took it and washed it off thoroughly with antibacterial soap and water. I read that it would take 2 AA batteries to operate so I quickly located them.

To insert the batteries you will need to turn the black cap located at the bottom of the vibrator. Then look at the power points inside of the cap. Once the batteries are inserted correctly twist the cap until you feel it’s tight. On the bottom of the cap is a button and you can press it gently for it to power on. It starts with the first of 7 different vibrations. Click it repeatedly to move through the different vibrations.

So there I am…ready to try my g-spot ribbed waterproof vibrator. I took a pea size amount of lube and applied it to the top portion of the vibe that I would insert first, then slowly inserted the vibe inside of me. Immediately I wanted to try the different vibrations to see which I wanted to work with. Mid ways through trying them I found just the one I wanted and continued to play. The ribs on the vibrator made it more stimulating along with thrusting it in and out of my vagina. I was sent to an orgasm before I ever made it to my g-spot I am going to assume from the combination of it being ribbed and the strong vibration. I was like WOW! So shortly after that orgasm I started my second round with this baby. I wanted to feel the g-spot orgasm that this bad baby was intended for. I put it on a lower speed and continued to play and had no effect what so ever when touching my g-spot.

So all in all my personal experience with this toy was not bad, I really like the toy and enjoy using it just not for what its intended for. (G-spot) My search for a g-spot vibe will continue.

The G-spot vibe is waterproof as stated in title. The measurements are 7” in length and 1.25” in diameter. It easily cleans up with antibacterial soap. Make sure to always check the black cap to make sure it’s tight to insure no water or lubricant gets into the battery compartment because it could short the toy out.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5024

Don't feel bad, it takes time for women to find their g-spot. The best thing I can recommend, and I know it will be tough, but just keep practicing! ;)

Great review!