Official Community Forums Home

Feeldoe Slim

mikethinker

I have the Feeldoe Slim (blue in color). This double dildo is different than other ones. It's curved shape is designed for a woman, by a woman, made out of medical based silicone.

Due to the curve of this toy, it's not really designed for a normal harness. A normal harness has a hole near the pubic bone (of the wearer). A double harness has another toy for inside the wearer.

Now, a pair of cotton or nylon panties may be cut for this, but I don't think that it would hold it in very well. You also could fashion a harness out of a pr. of leather panties, with a little bit of seing and cutting, you could do it, and it would offer a bit of a stiffer hole to hold the toy in place better.

Harnesses and the toys that go with them, work together with hole placements and sizes and the bases of the toy, to hold the toy as firmly in place as possible (for that harness). The point of a Feeldoe, for the one that is doing the thrusting, is to work the vaginal muscles to make them stronger. You can also hold the toy with your hand, which, honestly, is a bit uncomfortable the first few times, since it's something to get use too.

I hope this helps.

• Members

We just ordered this as DH loves anal sex and is incredibly turned on by the idea of me being "hands free". I'm excited about using it when he gets here, but there have been mixed reviews on this site about it so I am apprehensive also. I checked on another website and it got 5 good reviews so I'll review this one in August after the DH leaves. :P I hope it works out like we would like as I hate wasting money on toys that did not live up to our expectations. I just through out 3 vibes that I hated, hope the bags didn't break when the garbage man picked up our trash!!!

• Members
We just ordered this as DH loves anal sex and is incredibly turned on by the idea of me being "hands free". I'm excited about using it when he gets here, but there have been mixed reviews on this site about it so I am apprehensive also. I checked on another website and it got 5 good reviews so I'll review this one in August after the DH leaves. :P I hope it works out like we would like as I hate wasting money on toys that did not live up to our expectations. I just through out 3 vibes that I hated, hope the bags didn't break when the garbage man picked up our trash!!!

Its a great quality toy, I used it on myself yesterday in fact. My wife has yet to get to the point of inserting the one end that goes into her pussy but she allergic to almost eevry toy and lube we tried and has doubts about it. she just tired of feeling that burning sensation although the material used for this toy is for people like her. I guess when you been burned enough your just not gonna take their word for it.

I was intiminated by the looks of it at first but it feels better entering me then the strap on dildo we have, If he likes anal then he should love this because no straps to deal with. Just get wet enough to insert, lube it up and bang his ass without having to get out of bed and prepare.

I find it a good toy for some solo fun also because I have a handle

Glenn

• Members
Its a great quality toy, I used it on myself yesterday in fact. My wife has yet to get to the point of inserting the one end that goes into her pussy but she allergic to almost eevry toy and lube we tried and has doubts about it. she just tired of feeling that burning sensation although the material used for this toy is for people like her. I guess when you been burned enough your just not gonna take their word for it.

I was intiminated by the looks of it at first but it feels better entering me then the strap on dildo we have, If he likes anal then he should love this because no straps to deal with. Just get wet enough to insert, lube it up and bang his ass without having to get out of bed and prepare.

I find it a good toy for some solo fun also because I have a handle

Glenn

Thanks Glenn!! I feel much better about it now. Can't wait til he (and it) gets here.

• Members
I have the Feeldoe Slim (blue in color). This double dildo is different than other ones. It's curved shape is designed for a woman, by a woman, made out of medical based silicone.

Due to the curve of this toy, it's not really designed for a normal harness. A normal harness has a hole near the pubic bone (of the wearer). A double harness has another toy for inside the wearer.

Now, a pair of cotton or nylon panties may be cut for this, but I don't think that it would hold it in very well. You also could fashion a harness out of a pr. of leather panties, with a little bit of seing and cutting, you could do it, and it would offer a bit of a stiffer hole to hold the toy in place better.

Harnesses and the toys that go with them, work together with hole placements and sizes and the bases of the toy, to hold the toy as firmly in place as possible (for that harness). The point of a Feeldoe, for the one that is doing the thrusting, is to work the vaginal muscles to make them stronger. You can also hold the toy with your hand, which, honestly, is a bit uncomfortable the first few times, since it's something to get use too.

I hope this helps.

OK but what about a good pair of control top pantyhose? Do any of the women here think that would work? Also, I havent seen much response from women who have actually tried the toy out as to what their expereinces have been using it on a guy for pegging. Would any of the ladies out there care to share this info? Thanks

• Members
OK but what about a good pair of control top pantyhose? Do any of the women here think that would work? Also, I havent seen much response from women who have actually tried the toy out as to what their expereinces have been using it on a guy for pegging. Would any of the ladies out there care to share this info? Thanks

I would like to see Tygers DH give us a review since he on the recieving end

Also I would like to know what about Pegging turns the women on, they seem to be very much wanting to do it to their men

Glenn

Yeah, I'd love to get my DH to do this, but he's not the "internet" kinda guy! LOL

The problem with the panty hose idea, is that once you rip a pair of hose, it's a one-time shot deal. They'll keep running. Plus, where this toy is differently shaped, and heavy, if you don't have good vaginal muscles yet, it still may pop out. I would just use your hands. They may come out with a harness designed for this particular toy though.

The best way, we found, to use this toy, is with my hubby getting on top of me, with me on my back, and using my vaginal muscles, and squeezing my legs together, it stays in place really well.