Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Seduce My Husband?

Passionate

I cant believe Im posting about this. I am a very very very shy person! The few times Ive ever tried to talk to my mom about stuff like this the conversation lasted like 3 minutes and we both left the room blood red. :unsure: This is going to be a very long post. Have patience with me! I want to be as detailed as possible but also not sure whats relevant. :blink:

When I was 16 years old I started dating this really hunky guy. I loved to curl up in a comfy chair outside and read romance novels. Well this guy looked just like a model for them. To be quiet fair we werent actually dating.. I wasnt interested in a relationship at that age. He just started calling me on the telephone every night rather I talked to him or not. :huh: Finally after about 3 months of that we finally went on our first date! I picked something for us to do I figured would run him off fast. We went fishing lol I figured what guy would be attracted to a girl with worm go on there hands and smelling like a fish. But that didnt work. ^^ Dont get me wrong I was very attractected to him! Which was scary I guess. Id never dated, never been interested in anyone before they were all so um boys. I guess thats what made me try to keep him at a distance in the beginning. I knew something could develope from this and I just wasnt ready for it. My parents already had my life maped out for me. Little background on them.. my mom and dad got married at 16 they made love one time after a huge breakup fight/makeup and she got pregnant so they got married and struggled for years to make ends meet. So every since I was old enouph to understand my mom stressed to me not to follow their mistakes, to go to college, etc. then find someone. Looking back I really feel sorry for my mom. To think that she though she could just decide the exact right time in someones life when its finally 'ok' to have a relationship with someone. Anyways back to me. There was this absolutely hot guy chasing me and it was definitly 'not' the right time. Well he kept kinda following me around! Nothing spooky, or pushy. He would just show up where I was at. He wouldnt mess with me hed just kinda follow me around. Id have balloons apear tied to my car antenna at school. Flowers sent to me. It was very overwhelming. So we started actually dating. But we dated for like 6 months and I dont think we even kissed. ><; I kept him at a distance we were just 'friends' who went out together 3 times a week and talked on the phone for 4 hours a night. lol

Then after so long we finally kissed :D And oops then came the petting and otherstuff and then it was time I figured to get on birth control before anything happened. :blink: 3 months after I got on birth control we got married. I was 18. We hadnt had sex yet so I was a virgin on our wedding night. Old fashioned yes I know. ;;

Weve been married 5 years now. :rolleyes: Ive recently discovered something about me. Which is why Im here. ^^ When me and him dated all those years ago I was always hot. Hugging, kissing, touching. Then when we got married Its like I got cold.. I always just figured it was 'marriage' that did it to me. Maybe because I knew we were together forever now and it wasnt mysterious and exciting anymore.

My husband was always ready. Like 5 times a day or more. Me well.. I was like an old car on a cold winter day. It took alot of work to warm me up! But once I got warmed up It was really great! And I think weve tried just about every position in every part of the house, and more exotic places. lol But it got to where I was so hard to warm up that 80% of the time it just really wasnt worth the effort. We had maybe 1 great encounter every two weeks. The rest of the time it was basically a poke for him. Although those always left me feeling kinda hurt but I hid it from him, because seriously when it takes 1hour+ of foreplay to get me going I just figured something was really wrong with me. And I didnt want him to have to go thru all that every time he got frisky. :ph34r:

Well here it is Im almost 24 and we decided its time to have children. So I got off my Birth Control 3 months ago. The same stuff Ive been taking since I was about 17. Since I got off it Ive been feeling very strange. Now this last month I think If figured out whats going on and been reading on it. My Birth Control killed my sex drive. Now Im off it after so long and my body is 'waking' back up. Everytime I see my husband or think about him Im instantly turned on and looking for relief. But weve gotten into a 5 year routine of sex and I cant seem to pull him out of it. Hes really only interested in once a week. The night before when we got home from work I met him at the door in pigtails pink bows and a silk see thru pink lingeri outfit. And I had him a porterhouse steak merinading. As expected he grabed me up and we went to the bedroom and we starting going at it. Then the phone rings and he stops and its his dad so he gets it and they talk for 15minutes. Well the OLD me would of been relived actually for the interuption. But not Im like a firecracker ready to pop all sweety and hot. So Im waiting for him. He gets off the phone and hollars from the living room hes going outside for a little while. So he leaves. I cook his damn steak and go to bed. ;; Yesterday I decided to be even more bold! I had the phones unplugged and met him at the door completely nude except with a paper sign around my neck I made that said FUCK ME. (I cant believe I did that. ><) Yet again he yanks me up and away we go. I start stripping his clothes off and start to kiss his chest, bite his nipples, etc then go down on him and he stops me and sais hes dirty >< Needs a bath! Im like Nooo you not! Your purfect! We kiss somemore and pet then he pulls back and sais it again. So Im like fine take a bath then but hurry up! :huh: Thens he like well Im not ready to take a bath yet.. I want to go outside for a couple hours then Ill come inside and take a bath. Well me feeling as wilted as a flower Im like fine bye. So after he leaves I get up get dressed make dinner and watch tv for 3 hours. o.o Its dark by now. I go outside to his office to see whats hes doing. By now Im thinking all kinds of things like is he cheating on me? etc. But I know hes really not. I see him thru the window playing erm trying to play his harmonica and listening to his new Blues CDs . Needless to say watching him trying to act like a famous blues player was like a instant turn on. ;; So I go inside his office and try to flirt and get him to come eat dinner and 'play'. I got his attention and hed said hed be there in a minute so I come back to the house. And watch tv for an hour and he never comes back ><; So finally I decide to give it up for tonight and try again tomorrow. He finally comes in at 10oclock and imediently starts messing with me! So I get all excited and thinking WOOT! He sais hes gonna eat, jump in tub then we gonna pick up where we left off. Well one thing Ive learned about my husband if I stay around him it takes him longer to do something! Because he loves to talk! So I left him and went and got in bed so he would hurry up and eat and bath! An hour latter... I go back in the living room and hes asleep in his reclyner. Hasnt ate or bath ><: I wake him up hes like o my Im sorry! He eats real fast and takes a shower then hops in bed! Hes laying on his back naked and Im laying by him on my side. Im kissing his chest, stomach, rubbing on him hes rubbing on my head. Then Im fixing to go down on him and I hear him snoring ><; Ok so by this time I was really frustrated so I slapped this crap out of his dick ><; Obviously that did wake him up but I didnt get layed. /cry We got into a big fight. Where he obviously doesnt understand what Im going thru even though he sais he does. If he did wed be making love right when he walked in the front door! I dont understand what the problem is. His dicks gets hard after only about 15 seconds of play. So he has to be turned on right?

So I guess my question is.. How do I seduce my husband??? Ive run out of ideas. Tonight I was thinking of finding some rope and typing him up.

I know Ill eventually get some when our once a week roles around, but I want more than that now. I know he used to too. But he adapted because of my lack of desire. Well my desire is back and boiling! How do I get him to adapt back???? :(

I also dont want to drive him crazy if there isnt a way to get him to adapt back to how he was. I want to make love with him so bad at least once a day. And would be even happier with twice. But if he just really cant do that anymore.. I guess I need to find out how to pleasure myself so Im not harrassing him. I know he needs his sleep. :unsure: I have this dildo I bought like a year ago for some reason. I cant even remember why now. And we have a bullet we use just about everytime we do have sex. So I tried to pleasure myself alone but it just didnt work. ^^; Even when I did cum it left me feeling empty and lonely and just craving him more. I dont want to come off as sounding selfish. I feel like I really am. All these years Ive been so cold, not interested much in sex with him. He had to do alot to get me going. And now its like all I can think about all I want to do is steam up the house with him 24/7 and he doesnt seem interested so its driving me crazy. I imagion this is what he felt like the first year of our marriage. I just wish I would of known my birth control did this to me so I could of got on something else so my body wouldnt of been hibernating all these years. Sitting here typing this has even made me wonder if my new found boldness has freaked him out and driven him away some? Since it seems like all my past Ive been this quiet, sweet, shy girl during sex, and now its all I can do not to claw him to shreds to hold him down and rub my body against his.

Thanks ^^ Things are starting to go a little better now. I guess I let him run off moderately easy because the semi rejection embarresses me? Im not used to being the chaser. ^^ Hes always done that but now its not common enouph so its confusing lol. I ordered some "fun" stuff that should be in this week. There have been a couple things he has always wanted to try that I hit my emergancy break on ^^; But Im actually curious about them now so maybe that will spark his intrest. :P