Official Community Forums Home

Fun Factory "little Dolly" Mini Vibe

ToyQueen

• Members

FUN04105main.jpgQuite honestly, when I pulled this little vibrator out of the box I wondered if it could live up to the Fun Factory reputation. It is small--only 4.75 inches. This toy is made of silicone (so please use only water-based lubricant), uses 2 AAA batteries (not included), and has a slight curve that appears just right to hit the g-spot. It is waterproof. When I took this cute little vibe out of the package I found it has a dolphin face and flippers molded into the toy. How cute! And, when I pulled the vibrator completely out of the box, complete instructions and a sample of water-based lube fell out---BONUS!!!

I washed this cute little dolphin up, and headed for bed to check it out. It is very important to make sure the batteries are put in correctly, or it doesn't work correctly. The controls are molded into the front of the vibe, and are plus and minus buttons. The lowest setting is barely noticeable. Keep pushing the + button to get a stronger vibration. There are five settings of vibrations, and the highest one is STRONG! After getting to the strongest vibration, continuing to push the + button starts a pulsing vibration. There are three different speeds of pulses.

I started out running this vibe around my breasts and nipples. My nipples immediately responded to this stim, and I was excited to move on to other areas. So I lubed up, and began to run this around my clit. I like strong vibes, and this was great. Nice and strong. Insertion was smooth, and the vibrations could be felt through my clit and even into my anal area. The curve hit my g-spot well.

I didn't like the pulsations, but I would rather have a constant pressure. This is a great vibrator. I believe it would be great for beginners and experienced toy users.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5086