Official Community Forums Home

Double Ended Dildos & Dongs

terwish

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried a double ended dildo.

I am interested on 2 counts - to be able to pleasure myself (or by my partner) with 1 head in my ass and the other in my pussy. And also to be able to use it double anally for me and my partner?

Thoughts anyone?

• Members

I have tried them, although not recently, perhaps 4 years ago or so. I bought one of the rubber ones that you could bend either way - like a U to go in both places (ass and pussy) or like a straight line to go from one pussy to another or one ass to another. I used it to go in both holes. It was OK as far as that goes. There was no vibrations in it, so I still used a vibe on my clit. I do like the double penetration feeling, so it was satisfying for those purposes. I would be interested to peruse the new styles that they have today!

Mikayla ;)

I have tried them, although not recently, perhaps 4 years ago or so. I bought one of the rubber ones that you could bend either way - like a U to go in both places (ass and pussy) or like a straight line to go from one pussy to another or one ass to another. I used it to go in both holes. It was OK as far as that goes. There was no vibrations in it, so I still used a vibe on my clit. I do like the double penetration feeling, so it was satisfying for those purposes. I would be interested to peruse the new styles that they have today!

Mikayla ;)

I'm a bit confused as the 2 functions seem almost contradiuctory - I'd want it to bend horshoe shaped when there's just me enjoying it - but conversly stay reasonable rigid when me and my man want to.... In your experience is this a viable combination? ;)

• Members

Well, as I said, the one I had tried was not very solid, it was pretty flexible, it moved easily from the U (horeshoe) shape to straight. It would be difficult to insert that double anally - if that is what you are asking. You want something where you and he can both use it anally at the same time - yes?

Well then, I think you might have to purchase 2 - one for solo play, one for the two of you. They have nice glass ones now that would be excellent for this kind of dual play - very hygenic and would never break!

Let me know what you think!

Mikayla