Official Community Forums Home

Try This To Get A Little "peachy" Tonight!

So, my wife brings in a peach to the bedroom the other night, with a hole cut out in middle. I was wondering, "what's she gonna do with that?" Well, she slides the peach over my cock (it felt incredible) and then proceeds to blow me while sliding the peach up and down my shaft. It felt tremendous!!! I definitely recommend you try it out.

A side not to the guys: Wife/gf/partner not around? jack off with a peach. make sure you get a nice ripe one (should be soft and fuzzy from from the outside, and should be able to squeeze it a little. Do not get it if its hard on theoutside, as it will be hard inside as well.) I swear, a warmed up peach with a hole in it feels much better than ANY male toy (and I've had several, from sleeves to realistic vaginas) and feels almost as good as a real mouth/vagina!!!

Viva la Vulva!

• Members

I love peaches.

Now tell me the pit does get removed??

Hey I have a watermelon! :o

• Members
GAWD I hope so...funny you should mention watermelon, they work well and so do cucumbers!!!!

I don't like cucumbers so I sure hope the wife doesn't use one. The taste of cucumber would stop me from otherwise enjoying what i was doing!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I don't know but i don't think anything is bad to put up there, as long as it's clean and doesn't have sharp edges. The extra sugars in fruit may increase yeast infections, but that's all I can think of.